Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Maracay- Venezuela
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
¡Lo tengo, gracias! ¿Qué versión de Yappari era?

I hope with this core dump I'll be able to find what is happening. Thanks a lot!
tengo la version 2.07

The Following User Says Thank You to guidofasano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 57 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bologna
Please, help me diagnose and solve your issue by installing sp-rich-core. You will need to follow this installation instructions.

Once you have installed it, and after you've experienced a Yappari crash, you need to send me files that will have been placed under /home/user/MyDocs/core-dumps/

This is intended not only for Tariko, but also for all of you that are suffering crashes. Without these files I won't be able to fix this standing issue.

Thanks a lot!
I have install the sp-rich-core but i don't have the /home/user/MyDocs/core-dumps/...

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by incrys View Post
I have install the sp-rich-core but i don't have the /home/user/MyDocs/core-dumps/...
It is my understandig that it will be created only when a segmentation fault (a crash) occurs... also, sp-rich-core wiki says that the directory may end up in a different partition, so maybe you have to search for it o your SD. Thanks!

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Maracay- Venezuela
Originally Posted by incrys View Post
import restart after installing

have two routes:

NOTE: The daemon /usr/bin/crash_reporter_daemon that is installed with crash-reporter package will create the /home/user/MyDocs/core-dumps directory and also on all MMC media, so if you are not seeing any files appear in /home/user/MyDocs/core-dumps/ then check the locations /media/mmc*/core-dumps/ as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to guidofasano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 57 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bologna
the dependence crash-reporter was not installed.
I installed it manually, now see If you are creating the folder...

Ok, now core-dumps is created...

On first crash i sent the report....

This is the first report:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eg9iziy0k...rcore.lzo?dl=0
And this the second:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4lk28kuk5...rcore.lzo?dl=0

Now i come back to my trick

Last edited by incrys; 2015-03-04 at 20:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to incrys For This Useful Post:
Hey guys,
I'm using yappari now since a long time and have to say that it is a great project. And the community and maintainers are very fast in problem solving.

Okay, I just wanted to report a smal bug. More or less just a little unattractiveness. When I'm in a chat window and have the smileys opened (dialog isn't closed by selecting a smiley), after selecting a smiley I haven't used before, there's a little unattractivenes when switching back to the tab with the recently used smileys. It seems as the old set of recently used smileys is layered in the background and can be seen by pulling the currently visible smiley set up or down. I know it's just a minor bug and not important to functionality but at a first glance it doesn't seem so hard to fix. Maybe something for the "nothing-else-to-do-list"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schwella For This Useful Post:
@ceene
hi there, i left my yappari on all night with data connection on and within 2 hours it had crashed and disconnected.

New request for feature

dialog box to confirm sending of audio msg. i keep pressing it by mistake.
#1 Nokia N900 Feb- 2011 - June - 2013 (Dead motherboard)
#2 Nokia N900 July-2013 (CSSU Stable) - Present
#3 Nokia N900 April-2014 (CSSU Thumb) - Present

Last edited by Ast007; 2015-03-05 at 12:05.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ast007 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ россия
the profile is not saved photo how to solve the problem

It is my understandig that it will be created only when a segmentation fault (a crash) occurs... also, sp-rich-core wiki says that the directory may end up in a different partition, so maybe you have to search for it o your SD. Thanks!
Hi,

I have a problem with connecting to Yappari. It is similar to the one a couple of months ago. I cannot register my number after being required to do so in order to log in. It happened Mar 4, early in the day. It tells me my number is blocked. I followed the fremantle tools repository recommendation but no updates were found and I do not see the sp-rich-core anywhere. Wish I could be more helpful with the logs but I seem to access none. I uninstalled version 2.0.8 and reinstalled it again. I did nothing different yesterday, Yappari just asked for my number out of the blue, just like it happened 7 weeks ago. Any information on how to log in again is grealy appreciated.

I am here in Chicago, Nokia N900 Yappari 2.0.8
Thanks

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Grailham City
Originally Posted by Coyera View Post
Hi,

I have a problem with connecting to Yappari. It is similar to the one a couple of months ago. I cannot register my number after being required to do so in order to log in....
Thanks
I have the same problem. Everything worked fine 3 hours ago, but now when I start Yappari it asks me to confirm my number and when I do so it fails and I am told to use the "call me" function in order to get the code. This also fails.

I am still on 2.0.2, because I felt that this suited my needs better. And now that I read the post above, I think an update will not solve my problem

Is this a general issue? Anyone else experiencing this??

Tags
whatsapp, yappari