Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by wepjo View Post
No tracking number or anything besides "Congrats on placing an order", and that was a month ago. I guess the shipping has started with those who paid last instead of those who paid first... Just frustrating to see many people getting theirs and mine being stuck somewhere.
If it helps any, I'm in the same boat. I paid taxes/finalised my order also over a month ago, and still no shipping confirmation.

(sigh!)

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Jollas response time absolutely depends on the matter you are contacting them from my humble experiences and what is to read here and on TJC

slow/not existant:
- Warranty issue regarding display
- Service issues depending on rare parts
- Sending out Jolla Phones and accessories (ordered/recieved, no com. inbetween)
- Questions on TJC involving uncalculatable workforce requirements

fast:
- check/confirm your IGG contribution
- "Are you still alive" requests
- Small Bugs reported on TJC that slipped through Q&A and are fast to fix.

So @Zoxir, i would also recommend you to contact care now. Keep your answer short and possibly make it answerable with yes or no.

I did three times this quarter and always got a satisfying answere within 12 hours.

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Are yyou sure that those are not people who get devices as first wave? Because most of people i see here and on twitter are already those who got devices shipped for them as they are first wave :P
Again you blamed me to jump to conclusions and not reading. But I saw one example from you and those "some" mysterious ppl you now mention. And yet most well known devs had not say a word

*****, you were right, half hour twitter search confirms, all previous pics were from live shows etc, there was no developer programme (or heavily NDA'ed) it seems, jolla is doomed, where do I get a refund?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
*****, you were right, half hour twitter search confirms, all previous pics were from live shows etc, there was no developer programme (or heavily NDA'ed) it seems, jolla is doomed, where do I get a refund?
This is sarcasm, right? Can't tell...

I'm American. Good sarcasm is like a new language to us. So is proper portioning...

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
quite obvious knowing szopin just a tiny bit from his history here

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
In other words you changed the topic and pointing fingers instead of admitting anything.
keep going like that bro

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
In other words you changed the topic and pointing fingers instead of admitting anything.
keep going like that bro
Not changing the topic. Pointed out that you were right, there seems to have been no developer loan programme aside from dirk. What do you expect me to do more? Cancel my jolla newsletter subscription? Can remove my tattoo from forehead I guess

Btw, it was not f..., it was s.h.!.t, nevermind we have threads like these: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93648 we need censorship ;/

Last edited by szopin; 2015-10-20 at 20:17.

Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
And what exactly were you expecting if you used a backdoor? In your case, you just need to wait for your turn to get invited, then your payment will have been made already.
I did not use a Backdoor, since I entered through the Main Door.

I just logged in in the shop and I was given the option to order the tablet. I do not know if I got an invite or not since it is not the first time that the spam filter of my domain rejects emails from Jolla....

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Jollas response time absolutely depends on the matter you are contacting them from my humble experiences and what is to read here and on TJC

slow/not existant:

- Service issues depending on rare parts
Is the aluminum frame part rare? I am aware of a fast customer service reply and proposal to replace this for no less than 50 Euro ex. shipping and user repair is not an option.

Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
I did not use a Backdoor, since I entered through the Main Door.

I just logged in in the shop and I was given the option to order the tablet. I do not know if I got an invite or not since it is not the first time that the spam filter of my domain rejects emails from Jolla....
What I meant is this: IF you received no invite, THEN you used a backdoor (read: you accessed a semi private shop and managed to pay taxes in advance). So, you just have to wait, like others who did the same thing.

The good news is that when your turn comes, you don't need to worry about paying.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund