Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by salyavin View Post
OK not only will a charger not be included in the box, Jolla will just ship you nothing at all to help the environment :P
Yeah. We start with no shipment at all from. Jolla. And then make sure US, China, Russia stop destroying the planet with all their **** and then make sure the rest Will follow...with more help for the poorest countires.

Done deal.

http://epi.yale.edu/epi/country-rankings

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-12-29 at 07:14.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yeah. We start with no shipment at all from. Jolla. And then make sure US, China, Russia stop destroying the planet with all their **** and then make sure the rest Will follow...with more help for the poorest countires.

Done deal.

http://epi.yale.edu/epi/country-rankings
Very interesting. Actually, the US ranks in the top 20% which is not too bad. However, I'd like to see a study somehow based on consumption. For example, China may rank low in air quality, but, perhaps this is partially due to manufacturing of products that are exported to Switzerland and other nations that have a high air quality rating. I think the consumer bares much responsibility. Also, the amount of waste generated from the packaging of purchased products is astounding.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...-how-i-did-it/

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Very interesting. Actually, the US ranks in the top 20% which is not too bad. However, I'd like to see a study somehow based on consumption. For example, China may rank low in air quality, but, perhaps this is partially due to manufacturing of products that are exported to Switzerland and other nations that have a high air quality rating. I think the consumer bares much responsibility. Also, the amount of waste generated from the packaging of purchased products is astounding.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...-how-i-did-it/
Could be true. I never post to be right. (rather let others think they are right) I post to make other people think...Thats how I work too. Its awesome to let other people think

Time for my yearly and only kebab! It should always be bought the Dec 29th

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-12-29 at 17:05.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
"The only mystery on earth is why do women wear high heels"
Men started it ...

Just a few hours left to the new year and I think it's safe to say we won't get the jPad this year.

Disaster!

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Just a few hours left to the new year and I think it's safe to say we won't get the jPad this year.

Disaster!
Next target: Midsummer.

Disaster!
Lenny can help, never give up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmENMZFUU_0

New blog post.
So they will ship another small batch and that's it. I wonder what the "surprise" for the remaining backers will be.

Originally Posted by emev View Post
New blog post.
So they will ship another small batch and that's it. I wonder what the "surprise" for the remaining backers will be.
Unexpected and very nice! thank you jolla! Happy New Year!

There is still a few hours left of this year...

...that we get the tablet 2015!?!?!

OK so...

"We don’t have all pieces of the puzzle figured out just yet, but a few things are now certain: we are happy to say that we will be shipping an additional small batch of the Jolla Tablet to early backers during early 2016, targeting to send invitations during January. The bad news here is that we are not able to complete the production to fulfill all contributions. In other words, all of our backers will not get a Jolla Tablet. However, you can be sure you will not end up empty handed. We might even have some positive surprises in stock for you. But more on that will follow, feel free to speculate! "

Most of us won't get a jPad, but we will get something else...Let's Speculate!

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-12-31 at 13:48.

Originally Posted by emev View Post
New blog post.
The surprise for the remaining 98% of backers is probably gonna be a €10 discount of replacement batteries for their next device. They'll never have those batteries in stock, of course.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund