Active Topics

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
I expected something like that from the very beginning as i had a typo in my own script and it had no impact at all. Thank you.
What typo? You mean in the script you posted on page 6? I compared it to orginal source and only then included in rpm for OPX.

What do you think, why are those files needed? When we had that issues with Nexus 5 too aliendalvik still worked, but did not work on OPX. I do not know what's happening. maybe it's related to the files aliendalvik uses? If you open it's build.prop you can see it's meant for CM11 base it says 4.4.4, but we are using it on CM12.1 base 5.1.1. Maybe we should edit build.prop properly? Do you think it will help to work correctly on Nexus 5 and on OPX? I could not make camera work on nexus 5 and some apps do not have sound, gogle chrome does not work at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
The typo was with egl.conf instead of egl.cnf, i corrected the post but as your test showed it doesn't matter.

Don't know how to proceed from here, i am trying to look into logs. As the apps i mentioned are opensource one can have a look what libs they use, GL stuff etc

CM11 / Nexus 5 test is good to see what's going on, if CM base is essential or not.

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
The typo was with egl.conf instead of egl.cnf, i corrected the post but as your test showed it doesn't matter.

Don't know how to proceed from here, i am trying to look into logs. As the apps i mentioned are opensource one can have a look what libs they use, GL stuff etc

CM11 / Nexus 5 test is good to see what's going on, if CM base is essential or not.
Oh you mean that, it's egl.cfg in the original source and Yes i corrected it.

Originally Posted by GCR View Post
Do you know how to repair sound in android (I've got sound in sailfish apps) - which config files, logs should I check?
Uncheck android support at startup and run it after system boots. It helped me to get sound in some of applications.

Originally Posted by piwadam View Post
Uncheck android support at startup and run it after system boots. It helped me to get sound in some of applications.
How can I do this (uncheck android support at startup)?

Can you give me some examples of apps (with working audio)?

Last edited by GCR; 2017-02-14 at 20:40.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by GCR View Post
How can I do this (uncheck android support at startup)?
It's in the Settings app under AndroidTM Support

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
How much RAM does it take?

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
Nothing if you don't use any Adroid app (or very few)

Originally Posted by dzikikaktusik View Post
How much RAM does it take?
for me it takes ~180-190 MB but i also have google play store and google play services installed. I measured just aliendalvik and it used basically nothing.

Do we have any update for alien dalvik on OnePlus one ?