fyi,

you can still google with 'jvm for palm' and the 6th return is a link to a torrent.

good luck

Cheers

Last edited by cheve; 2008-05-31 at 01:35.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
hmm, i think i just had some installed apps go missing...

So I never tried this on the last one, but if you install the app "MultiUserHack" and then go to the MUH Preferences, it'll let you change the default hotsync name without actually hotsyncing. (You can also change the hotsync name for each specific app if you're installing apps from multiple different devices you've collected over the years.)

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by tso View Post
hmm, i think i just had some installed apps go missing...
They will show up upon reboot of the tablet.

bun

Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
So I never tried this on the last one, but if you install the app "MultiUserHack" and then go to the MUH Preferences, it'll let you change the default hotsync name without actually hotsyncing. (You can also change the hotsync name for each specific app if you're installing apps from multiple different devices you've collected over the years.)
there's an application called ChangeName. not for individual application, but it works.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/changename,569.html

Apparently the beta doesn't expire May 31 by the way. Its now June 1 here, and the GVM is working fine.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by lm2 View Post
Quote:
JVM download for Palm OSŪ devices no longer available from Palm

As of January 12, 2008, Palm no longer has rights to distribute the IBM WebSphere Micro Environment Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to our customers. JVM allows users to install and run Java applications and games on Palm OSŪ devices.
Here is the link for JVM, http://mytreo.net/downloads/ibm-webs...hine,1313.html.

You have to open an acct, FREE, you then able to dl. I dl it and am trying to install it.

bun

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Has anyone had success with Salling Clicker? The bluetooth still does not work, as it says "Library Missing." The Access website said bluetooth was working, but it does not seem that way.

Originally Posted by Nitesky View Post
I seem to have a Big problem. I hotsynced and now I have lost the use of Garnet gvm. So I uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Garnet is gone and all I get is the message Can't connect to GVM error 0x300400000. Does anyone know whats wrong or what I can do?
I have the same problem. I had GVM running great, installed an app that seemed to corrupt the GVM.Store and now I can't get it to run again. It ether locks up when I try to run something or gives me the 0x30... error. I have installed/uninstalled 10 times and have verified that the directories and files mentioned in this forum are actually removed on an uninstall. Anyone figure out what is going on?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Grafitti works GREAT. If you had trouble making the h, you could have gone to the trouble of finding out how it is recommended to make the h. I haven't had any trouble, so I haven't looked it up. I studied Graffitti about what, almost ten years ago, and I discovered that I picked it up again in about a minute.

It really makes the Nokia handwriting recognition attempts look sick, unfortunately.

Tags
garnet, palm