Notices

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
WorldTV99 has just added 30 stunning beautiful Canadian TV channels, from Vancouver BC to Yukon. CBC news has 6pm update news everyday, with smooth streaming and stunning clarity of video as never before possible. For people even remotely interested in canadian news or world news, this is a must have. Guarantee you would glue to it, as love at first byte. More info, see my signature on WorldTV99, http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=19044.

This canadian channels are in the version WorldTV99_9.1.m3u, the first version. I have pulled it from version 5 to version1, slowly I will move channels, selectly, from version 5 to version 1. Just dl the WorldTV99_9.1.m3u.txt and rename it into a .m3u file and open with kmplayer, you are there!

This is an announcement, please carry on discussion on the same thread as WorldTV99. BTW, I have a full time job working as a very ordinary fulltime worker in my daily capacity, I really really appreciate if you just watch some channel there and make some recommendations as I cannot possibly watching 1060+ channels in version 5, WorldTV99.5a5b.2.m3u.deb,

TIA,

bun

Oh, discussion on original threads please, this is just an announcement.

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-07-09 at 23:24.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post: