Buy.com has them according to their website Thursday AM. The description implies that they're new. I would suspect that stock is limited. The Buy.com item # is C5R7W3.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gregg For This Useful Post:
Good deal.

Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
Buy.com has them according to their website Thursday AM. The description implies that they're new. I would suspect that stock is limited. The Buy.com item # is C5R7W3.
This is in impulse buying territory now! Too bad it doesn't seem to extend to Canadian buyers.

Am I missing something?

YARR!
}:^)~

Cuh-pi-tan

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida
Interesting that they would drop the price this far, and that they list the WiMAX edition as "unavailable from the manufacturer".

I'm hoping this is not just deja vu and is reflective of when I bought my N800 for $230.
That was a fantastic deal at the time and a huge drop, then a couple days later it was $179 everywhere - then a day or two later it was no-where (sold out).

N900 coming soon?
(sorry if this has been discussed... I haven't been on this site much lately)

It's a great deal even if the N900 is coming soon. If you're looking for 8GB to put in your new N810, the best deal right now that I could find is an 8GB class 6 microSDHC with a miniSDHC adapter for $16.99 with free shipping from a highly reputable vendor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820211342

Apparently it was a 1 day thing. It isn't listed as a buy.com product today.

But others are also selling it out (google shows a few, e.g. http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop...ci_sku=8179703)

Glad I didn't buy the 810 when it first came out. I'm finally getting to the point where the physical keyboard would be useful so I'll be hovering. I do wish there was some kind of idea when the next iteration is coming out, especially given that the next Maemo supposedly will not work on older hardware out the box.

it was about this time last year when buy.com did the n800 for $179 before they disappeared

Originally Posted by overfloat View Post
it was about this time last year when buy.com did the n800 for $179 before they disappeared
You're right. I put one in my basket and went outside to think about it for a moment. Came back. Gone. Not this time, though. According to FedEx, my $220 n810 is in transit. Google Checkout owns me.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ San Jose, CA
Yikes - Been looking to get an N810 for a while now, and jumped on that deal; $209 plus shipping, arrived today. Today Buy.com had them up again for $379.

Thanks ITt! Looking forward to exploring more...