Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
*Item sold to a forum member. Thanks for the interest*

Yeap, so I bought a N810 off here earlier which I am very happy with so as well as carrying an OQO and EEE around I can sell the above OS2008 device methinks.

I prefer cash on collection (I can travel within the London area), or I can do registered mail within the UK.

Best,

Ben

Last edited by imperiallight; 2009-03-06 at 10:57.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
...as well as owning an OQO...

Ben
How do you like your OQO? Mine is gathering dust under my desk. It is kind of too heavy to sit in a shirt pocket. I always have the dread that it may fall right out of the shirt pocket into the commode when reach out for Left side toilet paper in a hotel... have not happened yet.

bun

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
hehe, the iphone 3g and Internet tablet are my primary always on devices for pdf, media and internet usage within my jean pockets which drastically cuts down the need to use the OQO (mainly for unique apps and office).

Otherwise the OQO fits in my zipped inside jacket pocket (its quite a heavy leather one so I dont feel it much). I always carry the power cord in my bag.

It gets about 4 -6 hours of usage on two batteries but I dont use it much on a day to day basis. I just like having the thought of something as powerful as my desktop always with me! Its great to plug into an external monitor as well. I am in the process of buying a external tekkeon mp3450 mypower all + extended battery to add another 6 hours on the go at the moment!

Last edited by imperiallight; 2009-03-01 at 23:07.

The Following User Says Thank You to imperiallight For This Useful Post: