Active Topics

Notices

Hello All!

I have just released the new version of AlmostTI, a Texas Instruments graphing calculator emulator, formerly known as ATI85. It should be available from Extras shortly.

The new version supports TI82, TI83, TI83+, TI85. and TI86 models and includes a model-switch menu invoked when you press the [FullScreen] button. As always, huge thanks go to Andrew Zhilin (wazd) who has patiently addressed all my requests and comments on the faceplate skins, the model switch menu, and the new application icon.

Best regards,
Marat Fayzullin

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Posts: 367 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Brooklyn, NY
Originally Posted by fms View Post
Hello All!

I have just released the new version of AlmostTI, a Texas Instruments graphing calculator emulator, formerly known as ATI85. It should be available from Extras shortly.

The new version supports TI82, TI83, TI83+, TI85. and TI86 models and includes a model-switch menu invoked when you press the [FullScreen] button. As always, huge thanks go to Andrew Zhilin (wazd) who has patiently addressed all my requests and comments on the faceplate skins, the model switch menu, and the new application icon.

Best regards,
Marat Fayzullin
fantastic man. I need a good cal either I want to or not and this one is nice.

Very nice, though I wonder how good of an emulation it is program wise :P. For example, can it run TI-83 programs :P.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Why don't you check?

I probably will (though I wonder if there's a way to load them in instead of just programming in the code slowly). Right now I have to finish a group paper due Tuesday. >.<

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Just uploaded AlmostTI 1.3.1 to Extras. This version fixes 2-pixel borders around some calculator screens and lets you return from the menu when pressing the button with the current calc model.

PS: Currently working on loading external files (like backups and 3rd party apps) into AlmostTI.

Last edited by fms; 2009-04-09 at 09:42.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Great work, but I'm convinced you have a memory problem. I know this isn't intended usage, but if I go back and forth from the selection menu to a different model I can crash the program with as few as 3 selections. The last crash took 7 selections. And right before posting this it took 4 selections. Keep up the excellent work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
.. and it is reacting so slow now. Before the last update it was so much snappier. But it is a really excellent software. Great work!

Originally Posted by daperl View Post
I know this isn't intended usage, but if I go back and forth from the selection menu to a different model I can crash the program with as few as 3 selections. The last crash took 7 selections. And right before posting this it took 4 selections.
Ok. Could you provide some additional info about the crash? Is it truly a crash or just an exit? If it is indeed a crash, have you got a core dump for me?

Originally Posted by ahli.os View Post
.. and it is reacting so slow now. Before the last update it was so much snappier.
The speed should not have changed at all. Please see if you are running any other applications at the same time.