Notices

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Canada
not calender or appointment thing.
thanks.
with the help of others and my effort to google internet, I solved some confusions. this is my experience.

a nice diary can be set up using maemopad+

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
You can also use Quick Clip. It would always be handy, since it's a statusbar plugin. And it can be set to start each entry with a date and time.

Also, Xournal has some interesting advantages for a diary. You can combine typing and handwriting (without recognition) and sketching. Its major flaw is that it does not word-wrap. You have to hit return to get to the next line.

Neither of the above encrypts. If you want that, ask, and maybe someone will give you a better suggestion.

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
And, why do we have two threads for this?

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=28537

Tim

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timsamoff For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post

Tim
forgot having asked before. thanks.
with the help of others and my effort to google internet, I solved some confusions. this is my experience.

all of the applications suggested are great even though they are not specified diary. I will try them out. The only thing I hope they have is an Calender interface so that I can find a day very quickly and easily.
the calender program on the other hand, have specified time lines which bother me.
thanks to all of you.

maemopad+ is good for my use.
thanks.

Posts: 263 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Sigtuna, Sweden
Notecase (available for Diablo from Sourceforge)
and Quicknote (simpler) (from maemo)
can structure text similarly to Maemopad+,

and they have a search tool built in.

The Following User Says Thank You to KristianW For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Somewhere, most of the time.
Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post

Tim
Probalby because a Diary is needed to keep track of what was done and when, HA HA.

Originally Posted by dan67sf View Post
Probalby because a Diary is needed to keep track of what was done and when, HA HA.
exactly!!!