Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
Uhm, I think I spotted a bug in the new version: the current weather icon changes status to "not available" after a while and while the tablet is offline.
I'm not sure it's a real bug, though, because now that the tablet is online the current weather shows correctly...
Please increase parameter "Valid time for current weather"

Vlad.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fattomm View Post
Tokyo appears to be missing as well (Yokohama works, though). I checked with some friends, they report that the city is still there, and doing well ....

I have tried to use Tokyo. You is right. This station has problem in Omweather.
I think we have repaired it very quickly.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by fattomm View Post
Tokyo appears to be missing as well (Yokohama works, though). I checked with some friends, they report that the city is still there, and doing well ....

I have tried to use Tokyo. You are right. This station has problem in Omweather.
I think we have repaired it very quickly.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by ishida336 View Post
That might be your settings. It doesn't do that on mine.

Check your settings.
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
I'm not sure that is a bug? In the settings there is setting where you set the time how long current weather is valid. After the "timeout" period the current weather becomes outdated, thus show as N/A. (Or that's what I think...)

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
Please increase parameter "Valid time for current weather"

Vlad.
Thanks, that did the trick Silly me I didn't realize the update had reset my previous settings

Last edited by JustNick; 2009-07-09 at 07:33.

I have uploaded to repository and to download page link bug fix release of OMWeather for OS2006, OS2007.

Please check up how it works.

Thanks,
Vlad

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
Thanks Vlad... appreciate it.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Flint MI
Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
I have uploaded to repository and to download page link bug fix release of OMWeather for OS2006, OS2007.

Please check up how it works.

Thanks,
Vlad
No, thank you. I just upgraded my version and it works flawlessly. Your efforts, first in creating it and then in the quickness to get it back on line has been beyond great. Thanks again.

Santa Matt

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Ireland
Downloaded the version for OS2006. I didn't uninstall omweather first so the deb gave me the option to upgrade. Did so and rebooted.
Initially I was getting the same error as previously but when I selected the button to manually update the weather in omweather it worked as normal.

Many thanks to the developers for upgrading all the versions.

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
Vlad... I can confirm that the fix for 2007 HE on an IT770 does indeed function well... even finds Albuquerque, New Mexico!

Thanks Vlad...

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Boulder,CO
I ran the auto update and now Denver, Colorado and Denver International airport work but my hometown of Boulder,CO gets wrong station or zip message. Does this app not like liberal nut job towns