Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
There's 52 weeks in a year........................................
If it where that simple...

weeks are tricky on this earth..

First which kind of week:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Week

then if we all decide that we are talking about the 7 days week:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-day_week

what is week 1?? which week 1 are we talking about?
The one from most of Europa or the one from UK/USA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-day_week#Week_number

happily this year usa and europa are in sync..so no problems there. Hopefully the N900 wont be delayed until next year because then we have a week 1 problem! (usa/uk 27 dec -> 2 jan) but in the rest of europe week 1 is 4 jan -> 10 jan!

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
i just go this email from expansys-usa

"No, they were not released yet. According to Nokia, we should expect a shipment by the end of next week.

Thank you,"
way to go nokia!

we have a saying in germany which claims that anticipation is the best of joys ;P

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

"No, they were not released yet. According to Nokia, we should expect a shipment by the end of next week.

Thank you,"
what are u talking about? could be anything from batteries to headsets

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Wellington, New Zealand
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Somebody changed the way these threads display in the browser in the last 3 days. The next page arrow key is cutoff and so is the next highest page number. I can no longer move through threads on my N810. Same sit in stock browser, tear and midori.
I noticed that, thought maybe a bug due to extra large thread, but obviously if just changed in last couple days, maybe it was intentional to try to shut this thread down, or at least slow it down.

I found my way to the last pages of this thread by manually typing the address, it just changes in page numbers so easy enough.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City

Thank you,"
There's that word "expect" again. I expect to win a million dollars next week...

Last edited by hypnotik; 2009-11-10 at 00:05. Reason: typo

Originally Posted by TfS View Post
way to go nokia!

we have a saying in germany which claims that anticipation is the best of joys ;P
I sincerely disagree. I'd rather have my nokia than to wait for it...

Originally Posted by GunnerzMate View Post
I sincerely disagree. I'd rather have my nokia rather wait for it...
oh well...just be happy you have something to look forward to ;P

Originally Posted by euanandrews View Post
I noticed that, thought maybe a bug due to extra large thread, but obviously if just changed in last couple days, maybe it was intentional to try to shut this thread down, or at least slow it down.

I found my way to the last pages of this thread by manually typing the address, it just changes in page numbers so easy enough.
I'm actually having the same issue with my Samsung I900's opera. What I did was search for the page I want on google, lol. (yes, I did a google search) Then I start changing page # manually.

Also, I just got off of the chat with Nokia USA, they said by the end of this month. But I'm sticking to Newegg's 14th.

I really hope it's not the end of this month. I was looking forward to having it in my hands by end of next week. Especially since I'm pretty much paying for a 3G connection with a device that can only do Edge right now.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Luckily I only pay $4.99 for my data connection.

Last edited by MNX1024; 2009-11-10 at 00:14.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange