Hi! I order mine N900 via DDP's eStore a week ago. Still got nothing also no payment on my credit card. Is there anyone who already got his device or, at least, a tracking number? -Klaus

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by klausr View Post
Hi! I order mine N900 via DDP's eStore a week ago. Still got nothing also no payment on my credit card. Is there anyone who already got his device or, at least, a tracking number? -Klaus
Same here, ordered a week ago and no charge to my credit card and no email confirmation nor is there any way to check the order within the eStore.

Apparently the N900 is now available immediately to US consumers.

I'm also waiting for a reply to my email querying the length of the DDP warranty - is it 2 weeks or the standard 1 or 2 years. The delay in replying suggests it's bad news (which they don't want to give) or they're trying to obtain clarification.

The DDP page said return in 1 week if there's fault, as I recall. No other warranty.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by TA-t3 View Post
The DDP page said return in 1 week if there's fault, as I recall. No other warranty.
A 1 week warranty is totally unreasonable, particularly for anyone with past experience of tablets (WSOD on 770, faulty rotating camera and dodgey touchscreens on N800 - I think the N810 was generally OK though).

I appreciate we're getting a good discount, but there seems little reason to not warranty the hardware that we're still having to fork over €250 for.

If it were entirely free I'd be more understanding.

The Following User Says Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by TA-t3 View Post
i also recall it saying they'd ship within 3 days. - maybe none of these texts meant anything wrt the N900.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
i also recall it saying they'd ship within 3 days. - maybe none of these texts meant anything wrt the N900.
"Usually ships within three business days", Usually, not all the time

bun

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
So, has your N900 shipped yet??

Oh no, I'm infected too...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Today i checked my bank account and the temporary hold on my account for 371$ was cancelled and the money was credited into my account.

Any update from the DDP team?

Thanks

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Today, I wrote an email and told them I was worried because others saw the €250,-transaction on their credit card account while I didn't. - Not having a confirmation of any kind, I just wanted to know why they didn't charge my credit card and if they'd received my order at all.

The short answer was that the credit card will be charged as soon as they ship. No shipping date was given.

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Gijon
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Today i checked my bank account and the temporary hold on my account for 371$ was cancelled and the money was credited into my account.

Any update from the DDP team?

Thanks
Same here!! What is happening?

It seems that we won't have our N900 for Maemo Barcelona Long Weekeng :-(

Enlaces útiles para nuevos miembros en la comunidad Maemo/Useful links for newcomers: Si eres nuevo, preséntate/say hello, Si eres nuevo empieza por aquí/start here, Foro de la Comunidad/Community subforum, Wiki para novatos/Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Preguntas habituales (FAQ)

Buscador personalizado/Google custom search

Tan solo pregunta/just ask!