Active Topics

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Status change today anyone please?

Think I could just go into the shop to try one out?

Originally Posted by ddracopo View Post
How did you contact them, as the main MPD phone number just gives you a recorded message.. Did you call a specific store or emailed them? Cheers.
I used the return number supplied on the letter with the phone. I got through straight away and the guy was great !! no problems at all. I asked to make sure no other silly charges were gonna be applied. I obviously had to pay to send the phone back (£6.70)

So lets see what happens.

Andy

The Following User Says Thank You to PandaDixie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
Just had this convo on chat.

Webshop Customer Help says:
Hello Rhos. My name is Webshop Customer Help how can I help you?
Rhos says:
Hello, I don't mean to bug you but is there any way I am able to know if my N900 has been shipped? I would really like it before tommorow or I won't be able to get it until the 19th as I am away
hi
Rhos says:
My order number is ******
the day you receive the "ready for despatch" email, it can take up to 5 working days for delivery. we hope to complete all orders by friday ;o)
Rhos says:
I understand, but is there no system that you could look up my order number to see if it has been dispatched for me, personally?
no sorry there is so many orders to process
i cannot give you a specific date
Rhos says:
Okay. thanks for your time and help anyway. I'll just have to hope

So annoying!

The Following User Says Thank You to Rcampbell For This Useful Post:
Posts: 71 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
dont worry... i hope all of us will get our n900 before 21/12/2012(end of the world???)

Originally Posted by jainkjohn View Post
dont worry... i hope all of us will get our n900 before 21/12/2012(end of the world???)
Lets all hope so...

if i dont get mine by friday i may just have to have a poo in a box and send it straight to MPD/nokia retail

The Following User Says Thank You to chrisd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
PEOPLE Just to let you know! Just got a call from MPD asking to confirm my payment and asked my details again. He was like "i have your Order processed and is in front of me, it will be with you by tomorrow". I told him i was expecting it today as it for ready to dispatch on Friday and he told me that they had to go through alot of paperwork so couldn't dispatch it on Friday.
And I asked him what store he was from and where were they dispatching it from, he said "Reading".

So that's the latest update from my side folks
Reading to London RM Brum Brum xD
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
if i dont get mine by friday i may just have to have a poo in a box and send it straight to MPD/nokia retail
thats a nice idea...

Originally Posted by SHR3WD View Post
PEOPLE Just to let you know! Just got a call from MPD asking to confirm my payment and asked my details again. He was like "i have your Order processed and is in front of me, it will be with you by tomorrow". I told him i was expecting it today as it for ready to dispatch on Friday and he told me that they had to go through alot of paperwork so couldn't dispatch it on Friday.
And I asked him what store he was from and where were they dispatching it from, he said "Reading".

So that's the latest update from my side folks
Reading to London RM Brum Brum xD
the rest of us still live in hope then............