Active Topics

Originally Posted by amorek13 View Post
tjgib2001 how to get the menu button like that
download the zip file, and the instructions on where to place them are in there.
you need root access to your phone there are many threads on how to do this. i only just learned this week how to do this.

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ CT USA
i must have miss the zip file

which one has the button that have menu on it, you upload it so many zip files

Last edited by amorek13; 2010-03-04 at 00:59.

Originally Posted by amorek13 View Post
i must have miss the zip file

which one has the button that have menu on it, you upload it so many zip files
the zip file link is just under the image. its called "dialog buttons". all the images i put on here on the last 3 or 4 pages have zip file links underneath them with the files that correspond to the images.

none of the zip have what i am talking about sorry to be a pain

post 817 has a picture on it with a button left top corner which takes you to all the applications it looks like a monitor or little computer and it sayz menu

can i change the colors in the swipe to unlock fro, white to black (the clock and date) because my background is so white they are not looking good thanks

Originally Posted by Tjgib2001 View Post
sorry i didnt understand, i do now, here it is the small menu icon.

thank you, you are doing a fine job

Originally Posted by kopte3 View Post
I replaced desktop bookmarks (screen-shot) thumbnails with logos and i added a little bit of transparency.

You can find png files in ~/.bookmarks/home-thumbnails and ~/.bookmarks/thumbnails.
Btw, i tried to change titles below logos i don't know where i can change them. It's not in ~/.bookmarks/MyBookmarks.xml and it's not in /usr/share/bookmark-manager/MyBookmarks.xml. Let me know if you find file in which are those titles.
I am trying to find the same thing, has anybody found out how to change the bookmark titles on the screen?

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
@Tjgib2001 have you thought about making your own full theme, i say you have enough talent to make something cool and you already have many different mods you've created to make near enough a full theme

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ GERMANY
i just wanted to ask the same, please create a theme would make it much easier and one could be sure that every object is covered

+1 for a theme by Tjgib2001

(sorry if it looks like we wanna force you to make a theme, but it would be awesome )

Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
i just wanted to ask the same, please create a theme would make it much easier and one could be sure that every object is covered

+1 for a theme by Tjgib2001

(sorry if it looks like we wanna force you to make a theme, but it would be awesome )
Ya, a theme with all mods included will be great. Or if its not much of a trouble could you just zip all the icons (that you have created so far) in one zip file so that we can just unzip that and have everything working instead of going page by page and searching for them

Thanks.

Tags
maemo mods, mods thread