Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by canada900 View Post
thanks azz but the only option is US. Maybe someone who's purchased the US maps can check that? CANADA MAPS PLEASE!
My mistake...I accidentally select WINDOWS...

@ Mr. Incredible

Don't you just tab on the signal bar on the lower right of the screen to get to that page? Even in the map, you can still see the signal status. Hope that work for you.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible View Post
How do I get to this screen when I'm already on the map?
If you've modded Sygic to see all menu entries, you can see that screen by clicking on GPS Status.
How to enable all menu entries? See the thread "How to mod Sygic"

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Not sure if this has been answer and sorry if it has, but does this application takes alot of space on the root and will it have to be remove once we get a new firmware update.

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
@azz
This won't work.

Thanks zehjotkah! I have a question to the "radar" thingy.

I watched the position of the satellites for a while and noticed something strange. For example satellite no. 2 come from west, flys directly over the center and goes to east. I expected it would dissapear and come from west again after a while. But it "turned" and now it comes from east, flys directly over the center and goes to west. How that?

Last edited by Mr. Incredible; 2010-03-20 at 13:20.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
thanks azz but the only option is US. Maybe someone who's purchased the US maps can check that? CANADA MAPS PLEASE!
Just US unfortunately, I was hoping for Canadian maps in there too but unfortunately not...

The Following User Says Thank You to jer006 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Braislava, Slovakia
Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
Zdeno,

Any news on availability of Australian maps??

Thanks
probably in one week

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ CANADA
Originally Posted by jer006 View Post
Just US unfortunately, I was hoping for Canadian maps in there too but unfortunately not...
oh well, the wait continues....

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
oh well, the wait continues....
Yes it does...I want Brazil...

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Hey guys, i have a question, is it a common thing that the GPS lags? I think it has a 10m-50m delay.. Anyone else has this problem? I thought it was just a problem with Nokia Maps but now i bought Sygic maps and it's all the same.. :/

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by olympus View Post
Hey guys, i have a question, is it a common thing that the GPS lags? I think it has a 10m-50m delay.. Anyone else has this problem? I thought it was just a problem with Nokia Maps but now i bought Sygic maps and it's all the same.. :/
there is a workaround, that works for some.
check out the "How to mod Sygic" thread.

Tags
application, fremantle, gps, maemo, maemo 5, map, navigation, sygic, turn-by-turn