Active Topics

Originally Posted by lma View Post
It should be a bit faster too (but don't blame me for that) ;-)
Rotate is certainly faster. And no more broken packages. Let me know if there is anything else I should test =)

Originally Posted by scaler View Post
The thing I would most like to see in an updated Diablo is a way of optionally running USB host mode with OHCI and EHCI controllers in place of the currently built-in MUSB.
Has anyone tried OHCI (OMAP2 doesn't have EHCI), and is it stable? Are there any drawbacks?

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Hate to clutter the thread with garbage but I can not get the email to fully register to my address..I'll only be a second and take up little screen space

@lma - can you please re-email the link to me. I accidentally deleted your email in group deletion and had been busy over the weekend I'll have to read the thread seems there's a bit of progress; cool! On a side note I'm picking up an 810 to breed with my 800.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
xopher: will you be selling the puppies?

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wow. There's a lot of stuff going on... and I need to catch up with 10+ pages. So indulge me for a moment... this isn't public yet, right?

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
gerbick: it isn't public, you have to PM lma for the details. But he'll gladly send them to you if you ask!

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qole View Post
xopher: will you be selling the puppies?
I tend to be one of them horders you see documentaries about.

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Personally I wouldn't mind at all having Ogg support out of the box (it's one of the first things I install anyway), anyone have any good arguments against it?
No arguments against it so far - how do we proceed?

Posts: 154 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Toronto
Has anyone tried OHCI (OMAP2 doesn't have EHCI), and is it stable? Are there any drawbacks?
OHCI would be good for me. I put in the EHCI suggestion in case other members complain that OHCI is too slow and too old. Sorry I can't tell you how stable etc. - I'm not that far advanced.

Presumably anyone choosing this option would know how to mount storage devices, and there would therefore be no need to include auto-mounting of those. The main reason for taking this option would (presumably) be to make it possible to disable auto-mounting. (This doesn't work with MUSB, because of MUSB's dependence on g_file_storage to see all the way to end-point interface devices.) If auto-mounting is left out, there will be no need for special HAL configuration to suppress it for cameras etc.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Brasil / Curitiba
Originally Posted by qole View Post
gerbick: it isn't public, you have to PM lma for the details. But he'll gladly send them to you if you ask!
Is possible add bug 3415 ??

Tks

Tags
backintime, diablo cssu, diablo turbo