Active Topics

Notices

Guys what's the advantage of using a BIOS?

Originally Posted by smoku View Post
To reconfigure keys remove /home/user/.psx4all file.
I can't find this file in home/user.

For some strange reason, left arrow key is functioning as a pause button. I really do need to reconfig the buttons!

Please some help?

Emu is working pretty well, though, overall. But Tekken 2 and SF2EX are not displaying any game screens past the setup screens, although they are playing, i.e. shows black screen and sounds of game playing.

Originally Posted by My-Symbian.com View Post

Anyway, I know that for majority of people here a person who brought you as nice thing as Playstation emulator is now a God so I don't really expect too much understanding.

OK, I'm outta here. Take care.
was'nt my comment understanding?

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by My-Symbian.com View Post
It must be a very specific case of plagiarism considering that the news fully credits you with your full name and the description page links directly to your blog.

Having spent last 11 years running a crowded community site I've seen a lot, but it always makes me sad when I see how some people find it easy to offend and defame others like that, for no reason.
Just for the record, I check my-maemo every day and find it invaluable for catching newly announced software that I miss on the talk.maemo.org front page.

my-maemo is where I found out about pcsx-m and psx4all. After that I was able to find the relevant threads on talk.maemo.org and then I was able to contribute a cash donation to the developer.

I wouldn't have been able to do my part to support the developer of this software had I not first found out about his work on my-maemo.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mthmob View Post
Actuelly thats a bug that happens sometimes, where psx4all dosent close properly.

When it gets slow again, try typing "top" in xterm and check how many psx4all apps you got running. I had 3 once, running in the background. My cpu was at 100% all the time.

To fix, type "killall psx4all", and now it runs fast again
Thanks for this, i just noticed large battery drain and there it was psx4all about 90-100% cpu I want to know too if we can map keys for R2 and L2, can be very handy on few games!

So far i've managed to play:
Driver - slow
Gex - playable
Abe's Odyssee - playable but missing R2
Resident evil 3 - bit slow
Granturismo - slow
Kula World - playable

Hi!

I'm running FFVII at a decent speed, but I've a problem every time it starts the first battle. What's the config for it runnig well?

I'm using the version from extras-devel and the psx4all custom BIOS.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Moli_T View Post
Hi!

I'm running FFVII at a decent speed, but I've a problem every time it starts the first battle. What's the config for it runnig well?

I'm using the version from extras-devel and the psx4all custom BIOS.

Thanks.
sounds like your using the first release, go to App manager and do Update, should be a update install for this. FF7 runs fine on it. Playing it myself atm. also id set the cycle multiplier to about 4 or 5 should give you better gameplay.

@Moli_T

The newest version has a crashing problem. If you download the previous version, you'll be able to play at least until after the first boss (it's how far I've gotten)

Originally Posted by xFinal View Post
sounds like your using the first release, go to App manager and do Update, should be a update install for this. FF7 runs fine on it. Playing it myself atm. also id set the cycle multiplier to about 4 or 5 should give you better gameplay.
I've installed 0.3.1, so I think is the problem with the last version. I'll have to see for another version.

Thanks.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ UAE/Dubai/Burj Khalifa
@ My-Symbian.com

Respect is due for you man....your site was the first site i have ever used to satisfy my symbian needs,....and that was in 2003 when i had the 7650 (or was it 2004?), and I still use it

Not sure about smoku....but i wouldn't get angry over someone who is Advertising my Work!!

Its time to stop posting!!!!!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1646/stopposting.jpg

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever