Notices

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
aha, brilliant app ..... just what was missing from my phone ..... no more coming back from the toilet (no'2) and only noticing i have a message or missed call and hour later after i pick my phone up.
Cheers omeriko

The Following User Says Thank You to fraaaaanka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
aha, i had 0.3.1 installed (installed for the first time this morning) uninstalled 0.3.1, reinstalled 0.4.1, restarted n900 and its there in the status area.
Thanks

**slaps myself in the face!**
Well that's actually a good thing, made me track some missed dependencies.
I've added 2 dependencies to the next release: python2.5-gtk (only had python2.5-gtk2 so far) and python2.5-hildon (only had "python-hildondesktop" so far).

Also, now correspondence in conversation will not cause a notification, and also sending SMS to yourself will not cause a notification (because it's like a correspondence in the conversation app).

Hope 0.0.5-1 will be available soon, now uploading to the auto-builder.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omeriko9 For This Useful Post:
Great app, very promising. Keep up the good work omeriko9!

+1 to the idea of moving the settings to settings (instead of having them in status menu).

The Following User Says Thank You to pillar For This Useful Post:
I tried to update to the 0.0.5-1 version and it's saying me that I'm missing the package : python2.5-gtk
Any ideas what i shoud do to fixe it ?
Again, great app man !

The Following User Says Thank You to tangs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by tangs View Post
I tried to update to the 0.0.5-1 version and it's saying me that I'm missing the package : python2.5-gtk
Any ideas what i shoud do to fixe it ?
Again, great app man !
Apparently I invented this name "python2.5-gtk" - there is no such package, only "python2.5-gtk2"... nevertheless - everything should still work fine, if you have managed to install it.

If not, I'm now uploading 0.0.5-2 without this imaginary dependency and then everything should work.

updated to 0.0.5-2
BTW, what is the changelog of this version ?

Last edited by tangs; 2010-03-31 at 12:57.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
Just installed, no problems on the upgrade this time... Looks good so far, only thing I would like to see is the UI in the config made to be a little more finger friendly - the checkboxes should be larger looking more like the regular system ones. Same for the buttons, you could make the "manually reset connection" , "Cancel" and "Save" buttons less wide and make them taller instead, making them "Reset Notification", "Cancel" and "Save".

Making the controls larger would make them more finger friendly.

The Following User Says Thank You to jer006 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
plus the check boxes are stuffed up now too.. ??

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
hey great app,

amy chance we have a sound for sent SMS notification? thanks

my n96 did this, liked that function quite a bit

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Updated to 0.5.2 - not showing in status menu. Killed status menu as suggested several times - no luck. Then reboot - same situation. Unitsalled, and installed again - no improvement. Killed status menu several times just to be sure ;-)