I lost my stylus on October 10, 2009 in Amsterdam/Summit. It was one day after anybody (outside Nokia) had N900. Long wait till spare stylus come to shops.

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Agreed to become a mod on t.m.o...

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Baltimore, USA
Originally Posted by IceJunior View Post
I gave mine to my girlfriend to try out Angry Birds... Couldn't talk to her for the next 2 hours... :-D
Lol that sounds familiar

I beleive that I can win all of you.

The stupidest thing I ever did with my phone was tell my friend from work who has a nokia 5800 to install ovi messenger on his device just for the fact that we could continue our pointless conversations about human waste and pr0n while either of us is using the bathroom at the office.

WHERE IS MY GOLDEN MEDAL?

p.s this post was written at the bathroom at work. There, Ive made a total idiot out of myself.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland, Vantaa
Me again.
This time a HW issue: today while changing water to my aquarium, I managed to drop my N900 from my shirt pocket (where it was to avoid scratches). Of courcse it went into WC bowl (luckily just plain water). I managed to get it out quickly and removed the battery as fast as I could. Then few hours drying, partly with hair dryer and it is back in business (I am writing this with a washed phone). I hope there will be no faults later on, but I have a bad feeling that me and my N900 will not have a long future together ...

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland, Vantaa
Originally Posted by JKO65 View Post
Me again.
This time a HW issue: today while changing water to my aquarium, I managed to drop my N900 from my shirt pocket (where it was to avoid scratches). Of courcse it went into WC bowl (luckily just plain water). I managed to get it out quickly and removed the battery as fast as I could. Then few hours drying, partly with hair dryer and it is back in business (I am writing this with a washed phone). I hope there will be no faults later on, but I have a bad feeling that me and my N900 will not have a long future together ...
A question regarding this: has anyone dropped his/her phone to water? It seems that my battery did not like being in water and capacity has reduced dramatically. Is this something that has happened to anyone else (withs N900 or another phone)?

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
stupidest thing I did was switch from AT&T to T-Mobile

Tags
biterror == fail, read this thread