Active Topics

Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Aren't the level packs a purchased item? I'd truly suggest that you do not post the packs for all to consume that have not paid for them.

That's downright piracy.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
when i click on the second or third map-pack in the menu, it opens the ovi-store page, but sais "the item is not available anymore".

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by msa View Post
when i click on the second or third map-pack in the menu, it opens the ovi-store page, but sais "the item is not available anymore".
Are they even published yet?

Posts: 414 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Silicon Valley
Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Are they even published yet?
FYI, this has already been discussed at length on the other very long thread referred to in earlier post with link to that thread....

Now, in the meantime, if someone can tell me how to successfully complete level 3-15 that I've been stuck on for a while, that would be useful.....

Nokia N900
Previous: Nokia N810 & N800

Originally Posted by ArchiMark View Post
Now, in the meantime, if someone can tell me how to successfully complete level 3-15 that I've been stuck on for a while, that would be useful.....

I jammed the black bird at the base of the first long concrete slab (3rd slab after left dice). If it gets low enough it should clear 3 birds and leave a pile of rubble on right with one pig remaining under. The pile is all luck. one well placed egg bomb should clear top rubble. drop last egg on pillar and should kill the pig. target the wooden pillar right next to the pig for maximum impact.

if your lucky there is no rubble above that last pillar and you only need 1 egg to kill the last pig. That was how I got 3 stars.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
The level packs 2 and 3 are in the Ovi Store submission queue with Maemo QA already passed, just waiting for the Ovi side to publish them.
Maemo QA already passed and it's still waiting on Ovi / Nokia to publish them? How many days now?

I really hope there's at least 50 new apps / games that are going to be published really soon, otherwise I don't understand the delay.

Maybe Rovio could / should set up you own Maemo store / repository and skip Ovi completely, this is ridiculous.

We'd all love it if Nokia could release stuff sooner than later. However, keep in mind it's people no different from you and I that work for Nokia. Much of the waiting we've all been doing has basically been the weekend when hopefully, they are spending time away from work.

That said, I'm hoping we get some good new apps over the coming week as well...

The Following User Says Thank You to jschan For This Useful Post:
Piracy will not be tolerated here in the forums. Please do not distribute commercial software. Thank you.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Deleted several more piracy related posts and some responses to those or otherwise "noise" posts. Extended week ban to most verbal pirate and then banned by IP the alternate account created to circumvent the ban.

Keep the thread clean. Kindergarten is over.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post:
Only chance is to ask @ovibynokia again. As I asked them last week they answered "it's up to the developer"...

Tags
get an iphone, iphone, pointless wait