Let's avoid the grammar banter and stick with the topic. Thanks.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Well i tried covering my N900 from all possible ways ...every nook adn corner but the signal just doesnt drop...!

I wonder why still other companies hv not filed defamation suit against apple..!

Linux Based Devices : Motorokr e6 | Nokia N900

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I suggesting you make a video of N900 using both hands touching all sides and if possible 3 or 4 hands lol. This to show apple that N900 doesn't have their receiption issue.

Man, LMAO! you guys should watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=gY5H7WoK0PM

The Following User Says Thank You to Andy214 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I suggesting you make a video of N900 using both hands touching all sides and if possible 3 or 4 hands lol. This to show apple that N900 doesn't have their receiption issue.
If I remember correctly the attennae in the N900 is located on the upper left of the device (near the forward facing camera). I think they even had instructions not to cover the upper left.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vienna / Austria
Do you think it's possible that Apple fakes such competitor tests?
We know nothing about the presets used for producing this video.
Which phone cell was the phone connected to and was this cell sending in constant signal strength?

As far as I have heard about Steve Jobs former activities and strategies (some say intrigues) to get what he wants I think we have to include the possibility that this videos are consciously fakes.

Apple in my eyes turns more and more into a market player of very doubtful image...
Why? Because Apple's the one who do not shy away to lie to it's customers and extremely negatively patronize all their matters, who demands 2x and 3x overpriced from their customers, who handle it's problems with lying and pointing a finger at the competitors to hide and underplay own problems.

Even they would make better products because of the reasons above for me Apple is clearly out of the question and I doubt everything they state.

lol i just death gripped my n900 , by holding your hand around the bottom of the phone ( the side with the head phone jack) in a portrait position and squeezing firmly , i manage to kill all 5 bars xD

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
can those stupid apple children please do a mass suizide?please guys!!!!!

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
FWIW http://www.rethink-wireless.com/arti...rticle_id=1968
So the source is a blog/a document from October/September 2009 you have to buy for £995/£1995. Even if that's true, this was about 10 months ago, things change with time.
I could now write in a blog that T-Mobile South Africa has the best Speeds with average download and upload data speeds of 1,607 kbps and 196 kbps respectively and link to this study. Seems very expensive to prove me wrong
This study seems very suspicious to me, 1,605kbps is the world-wide best average speed? That's just about 200KBps. How do they measure? Do Countries with deserts get low ranking because you don't get high 3G speeds in the middle of a big desert?
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Also, as a cultural nitpick/offtopic, most Hungarians would claim their country is not East European, but rather Central European geographically and West European culturally/politically.
Point taken. I just thought relative and so I came to the East (even Poland is east from here ).
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
OUCH! hahaha..
Ouch because it's such a low speed or what?
Originally Posted by taril View Post
"Applause" a TMO intellectual!
Sorry, I guess the sun didn't color my gray mind

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Hey folks I've shared that video with Nokia and just got response from Nokia Canada

If you hold *any* phone in a way that shields the antenna you can reduce signal strength. Our products are designed for effective performance in *real life *cases, for example held in either hand while making a phone call.

It is hard to imagine that anyone would hold the N97 mini as shown in that video while making a call, sending mail, browsing the web or listening to music.

You might say that this is another attempt by Apple to deflect attention from the real issues experienced by many iPhone 4 customers.

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:

Tags
finger pointing, wasnt me