Notices

Pokemon Stadium does not run.
Error:
Code:
The core thread recieved a SIGSEGV signal
ucode is fine, even tried running on defaults, do I need a different graphics plugin? thanks

Originally Posted by linuxaddict View Post
Pokemon Stadium does not run.
Error:
Code:
The core thread recieved a SIGSEGV signal
ucode is fine, even tried running on defaults, do I need a different graphics plugin? thanks
Have you tried running Pokemon Stadium 2? That runs perfectly fine. Using Project64 emulator on PC, you can even transfer your Gold/Silver/Crystal Version Pokemon onto Pokemon Stadium for some real fun.

Originally Posted by jerro1 View Post
Have you tried running Pokemon Stadium 2? That runs perfectly fine. Using Project64 emulator on PC, you can even transfer your Gold/Silver/Crystal Version Pokemon onto Pokemon Stadium for some real fun.
Did you seriously go to the trouble of that? thats some serious dedication :P

To the guy above asking about input I'll be in an airport/plane for 3 more hours but I'll answer your questions when I'm back (hint: there shouldn't be axis maps for the keys... change them to none)

I discovered it's easy to map A and B to accelerometer controls, and I've done so to great effect for racing games in particular. I map A to "down", then all I need to do is hold the N900 striaght and it's like pressing on the A button all the time. Saves stress on my thumb! Also saves the keyboard button from wear and tear, and lets me play with the screen closed, nice!

Somethinglike this was commented on several posts back, and I wasn't sure if this was being done by anyone else or not. Has anyone else tried this? It works very well. I remember someone wanted the proximity switch to act as a button as well.

In truth, I'd like a simple screen overlay, like the SNES, etc emus. That would truly be sweet for Maio64-like play.

Keeping the N900 keyboard closed during gameplay time is a worthwhile goal to pursue.

I'm sure that i have already read about this but i don't remember where...how can i eliminate an assigned key in the input option? A way to have "none" in every spaces for that button...

Originally Posted by Nemesis82 View Post
I'm sure that i have already read about this but i don't remember where...how can i eliminate an assigned key in the input option? A way to have "none" in every spaces for that button...
By pressing Delete... Lol.. Yeah unfortunately there isn't a way on the N900 with GUI... open up blight_input.conf in Leafpad and edit it as per instructions on first page. Just change the key maps to None.

OK thanx a lot! some time s accelerometer is too much sensitive...

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Originally Posted by Nemesis82 View Post
OK thanx a lot! some time s accelerometer is too much sensitive...
You can change almost every aspect of it...
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=647

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Got Wiimote and Nunchuk working with this thanks to help from weißelstone... Took a little work but its working fantastic now. Must say its not as responsive as the PS3 controller though and my massive hands make the nunchuk a bit of a pain.

hi guys,

So i tried getting zelda oot to work. The game starts and lets me make a character but when i want to load the character the game crashes and gives me the following error : the core thread recieved a SIGSEGV signal, means it tries to acces protected memory.Maybe you ave set a wrong ucode for one of the plugins.

Anyone who's got an idea how to fix this?

ty!

The Following User Says Thank You to m.r.a.haak For This Useful Post:

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64