Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
Makke suure you chaged all references to mmc0 to mmc1

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 383 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ alex , egypt
there are 2
one in the first line and another one in the second line
i changed both and the android can't read it

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dresden - Germany
Hi Steve,

could you tell us, what the problem with multiboot is / was?!

BUG (?): I've saw some graphic glitches at Maemo, after done reboot from NITDroid. Is that known?

And can you maybe so kind and tell us some information about the next (1.0 ?) release ... what are the features and maybe a release date.

If you've a lot of work / to lazy no problem...so i still wait.

EDIT: I've reported this also to BugTracker.

AlphaX2

Last edited by AlphaX2; 2010-08-12 at 19:44.

Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
ive said before i wont announce a release date as their can never be a specific one.

never heard of any gfx gliches and shouldn be any either.

also for everyone who hasnt seen the first post i want to make this more widely known to people especially those who are new.

i am NOT the only dev working on this project, we also have e-yes and Jay-C working on seperate items in order to better work with our time, so please dont forget to thank them aswell as me as they are just as deserving if not more deserving of the credit

thanks

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AlphaX2 View Post
could you tell us, what the problem with multiboot is / was?!
Technically speaking the only problem was the interaction with kernel-power, or the incompatibility. This should have been fine if ppl just had accepted the situation, but there were quite many attempts to fix it, most of them technically too challenging to be presented on this forum.

Nevertheless, the "user experience" of this version of multiboot was so lousy, that I decided to recall it.

Next version of multiboot will be only available through an integrated NITdroid installer. Available soon.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jay-C For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jay-C View Post
Next version of multiboot will be only available through an integrated NITdroid installer. Available soon.
Multiboot on its own is a very useful application. I use v 0.2.5 to multiboot nitdriod, titans power39 and default maemo and it works quite well.

I was waiting for an update to multiboot but i was a little disappointed when i saw last 0.2.9 release and the need to uninstall not only multiboot but also the installed kernels.

I was tempted to try to just update multiboot (manualy repalcing the deb contents) but i wasn't brave enough to do it.

Anyway i would like to see just an update to multiboot 0.2.5 fixing the existing bugs.

Thanks to the multiboot/nitdroid developer team.

I was wondering, Does NITDroid recognize the SIM card ? Because I can't load my contacts that are on my SIM.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Chicago, IL
Originally Posted by Nick502 View Post
I was wondering, Does NITDroid recognize the SIM card ? Because I can't load my contacts that are on my SIM.
Just a guess, but since the GPRS/GPS/GSM etc unit is not loaded/working (in this release, anyway) that you will find it quite difficult to get the SIM card contacts off w/o a fair bit of work. However, there have been great strides made in the data work..

Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Jay-C View Post
Technically speaking the only problem was the interaction with kernel-power, or the incompatibility. This should have been fine if ppl just had accepted the situation, but there were quite many attempts to fix it, most of them technically too challenging to be presented on this forum.

Nevertheless, the "user experience" of this version of multiboot was so lousy, that I decided to recall it.

Hi,
I don't quite see any problems. I have not uninstalled 0.2.9, yet and am having no troubles. I have booted into Power, maemo and Nitdroid multiple times....

Closed Thread