Active Topics

I've installed this app but I can't get this to work. Here's the screenshot of the error im getting:

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
why as root?

Originally Posted by slender View Post
why as root?
How do you launch it then?

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Essex, UK
Isn't there a gui in settings? Thats how I always change values

Anyone? :/

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
I've installed this app but I can't get this to work. Here's the screenshot of the error im getting:

What font is that?? It's nice!

ChinaCat.

/10char

The Following User Says Thank You to RAZOR For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
ChinaCat.

/10char

Groovy, Thanx!

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
Easy. Just reduce the numbers that start with "Rotate" and "Blank" on the bottom right.
If you change these 5 values to all zero's, it just blinks between changes. Feels quicker.

btw, you can experiment all you like. You can't do any harm. Also, there is no need to reboot.
So just write down the default values, then try reducing each one to ZERO and apply and see what difference it made.
Just a note: For some changes (not this one), you'll need to restart hildon-desktop.

In X-Terminal:

Code:
killall hildon-desktop
Try not to press any buttons or touch the screen while it's restarting. (It is not rebooting.)
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Last edited by xomm; 2010-08-18 at 16:09. Reason: i hit quote instead of code...

err anyone willing to help ? :/