Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
This theme pack is awesome!
Please can you make an icon pack for filebox?
Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Not at the moment. I'm soooo busy with my actual dayjob since I'm starting my vacation after this week and have tons of things to finish before that (it's funny how it's always the same; suddenly when the vacation comes closer, new things to do starts popping up from my bosses office) :-P
D-Iivil, you know that, but your themes *are* awesome, thanks so much. I used to have 'Dark Blue' but now totally fell in love with Pleego

Have a great vacation and enjoy. And maybe when you come back, you feel an urge to make a blue Pleego variant?

Thanks so much for your work.
Corwin

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester UK
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when using plego theme I noticed a small possible bug, or maybe something to exploit into a feature enhancement...
When I have a portrait application open e.g. microb, if I lock the device & then press the power button to show the slide to unlock screen, the slide button (little arrow thing) changes from the theme button to the default one.
Not sure if this is something missing from the theme, or maybe a clue that a portrait slide to unlock screen could be possible.
Anyone else noticed this?

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Switzerland
Yes, unlock sliders differ depending on the application prior to lockin the phone being portrait or landscape. Also using Pleego.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Hi,
I would like to have the Desktop wallpapers be a PIC, and the Dashboard and the App menu be a different PIC. How would I do that?

Thanx!

On another note.

Could the Control panel portion that deals with FONT assignments be "peeled" off as a separate application to do FONTS only? One that was separate from the theme? This would be lapped up like a fresh bowl of Milk I think!

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Hi,
I would like to have the Desktop wallpapers be a PIC, and the Dashboard and the App menu be a different PIC. How would I do that?

Thanx!
As far as I know that's not possible without deep code hacking. Currently the background of dashboard and app menu is taken from active desktop.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
As far as I know that's not possible without deep code hacking. Currently the background of dashboard and app menu is taken from active desktop.
When I had Marina, they were different or there was a blurred overlay or something.

That way, I didn't have a "Busy" wallpaper making the app menu sickening to look at. You might want to try the Marina theme to see how they did it. I had to go all Black on my Wallpaper with Plastic because I didn't like my Wallpaper behind the DashBoard or the app menu.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
When I had Marina, they were different or there was a blurred overlay or something.

That way, I didn't have a "Busy" wallpaper making the app menu sickening to look at. You might want to try the Marina theme to see how they did it. I had to go all Black on my Wallpaper with Plastic because I didn't like my Wallpaper behind the DashBoard or the app menu.
Please choose to use default transitions @ Plastic Theme Setup and you'll have the same blur effect @ dashboard.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
@D-Iivil, please help

I've followed your instructions to make other themes behave like BlackPlastic setup. That has worked well, except I can't get the newly 'added' theme to change font.

When selecting font change in BlackPlastic setup, the drop down menu allows me to select any font option, but when I reboot I'm stuck at Nokia Sans.

*edit* to be precise. I added Hooterall font as per the instructions below :

Move your *.ttf to /home/user/MyDocs

then type in xterm

sudo gainroot
cp -rf /home/user/MyDocs/*.ttf /home/user/.fonts/

If the folder .fonts is not created use those lines to do it

sudo gainroot
mkdir ~/.fonts
posted by puiradu.

Hooterall can be applied as a font for any blackplastic theme, except my newly added (to black plastic setup) theme (istylelightphonegreen).

Is there a problem with the way my fonts folder was created ?

Last edited by SallyJane; 2010-08-20 at 05:02.