Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
"could not locate valid install directory"
Already tried to uninstall and install again btw.
Anyone can help me ?

All having trouble updating app with error: libsdl-ttf2.0... here is the solution: (This worked perfectly for me!!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem seems to be caused because apt tries to install both libsdl-ttf2.0-0 and libsdl-ttf2.0.

I resolved this by force removing the installed libsdl-ttf2 version:

Code:

$ dpkg --force-all -r libsdl-ttf2.0-0

Afterward running apt-get install -f resolved the issue and installed both packages without problems
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS TO vStone Solution posted at this link: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=59573

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
I thought these apt-get installs were somewhat dodgy? This is just what I'm reading in some other threads and I am a bit dumb so dont take my word on that....

Ok, I have re-mapped the keys for my Game Gripper but obviously it does not have enough keys for all the games. Is there any way to quickly swap between GG controls and IzzehO's original config?

I'm thinking of the possibility of swapping between two input config files really.....is it possible?

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
Never got this one to work. App runs fine, but i load rom it just show black screen. Do i have to do something to graphics plugin? Or maybe something else?

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
Anyone can help me ?
Install/reinstall my custom config from the first page... will fix the problem. If it doesn't try and run it from the console (not as root) by simply opening xterm and typing mupen64plus.

Originally Posted by devensega View Post
I thought these apt-get installs were somewhat dodgy? This is just what I'm reading in some other threads and I am a bit dumb so dont take my word on that....
apt-get install is in generally fairly safe. Plugging in -f's and doing apt-get upgrade is usually a different story though.

Originally Posted by mele View Post
Never got this one to work. App runs fine, but i load rom it just show black screen. Do i have to do something to graphics plugin? Or maybe something else?
Have you tried my custom config as you do need to set up more?

Originally Posted by devensega View Post
Ok, I have re-mapped the keys for my Game Gripper but obviously it does not have enough keys for all the games. Is there any way to quickly swap between GG controls and IzzehO's original config?

I'm thinking of the possibility of swapping between two input config files really.....is it possible?
If you upload your game gripper config (mupen64plus.conf and blight_input.conf) and I'll add it to my script that does it automatically that I will (eventually) upload x.x

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IzzehO For This Useful Post:
I havn't created a config for the gripper yet IzzehO as I don't know how yet. When I get back from work In the morning I will bone up on the subject and have a go at one for you.

Originally Posted by ryanl33x1511 View Post
in its in Mplen64.conf in .muplen64plus folder in /home/user/

remap the pause
Ok, thanks, but I don't know how to edit text files on the N900, or even get into the system folders. Would you do that via a PC linkup? Or on the N900 directly?

Originally Posted by oldpmaguy View Post
Ok, thanks, but I don't know how to edit text files on the N900, or even get into the system folders. Would you do that via a PC linkup? Or on the N900 directly?
get connect to internet either 3g or wifi, open terminal, make sure you have install rootsh if not install it

apt-get install roosh

install leafpad

apt-get install leafpad
by the way i dont think you need to root to do this anyway
open terminal then type:
leafpad(space)/home/user/.muplen64plus/muplen64.conf or something i forgot the file name but its the only config with named muplen64...then look for pause or something at the bottom and edit it..close leafpad, it will as to save and yes save it.

Hi
I know this is a bit off topic but how do i make games on the n900? i am interested in learning how to do this, but i dont know where to start or what program to use. can anyone help me out here?

thanks

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64