Active Topics

Could someone make the dark theme, please
Btw I love how you can immediatelly switch from grid type of multitasking view to carousel by pinching interesting

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 164 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Chateauroux, FRANCE
NEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

(please take a look at my own desktop environment, developped in Qt4/C++ and which will be installe don a MeeGo Core base system : http://modern-os.projects.servhome.org/news-item?id=77 excuse me the website is in french because i am)

The Following User Says Thank You to TheBootroo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mistman View Post
What would be the first mobile device we could see this on N8/N9 ??
First one we will see it on is probably (most likely) the N900 and the Intel Moorestown Handset.

First one to ship with it will be none of the above (well, maybe the N9).

In fact, we may never see this exact UI on anything but the dev devices shipped. Most handset manufacturers will like add their own twist to the UI/UX on the devices.

Good chance that the Harmattan device could be similar since it's been said they are going to use the Reference UI and add their own proprietary software to make the "UX" a little different.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by TheBootroo View Post
NEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

(please take a look at my own desktop environment, developped in Qt4/C++ and which will be installe don a MeeGo Core base system : http://modern-os.projects.servhome.org/news-item?id=77 excuse me the website is in french because i am)
Ce sont des images de l'interface utilisateur de comprimés, d'accord?

S'il vous plaît excuser mon mauvais français, because I am not.

SLN member # 009

i think the Harmattan video seen few days ago on youtube and then removed was the vanilla handset ux with a nokia CSS skin (beautiful) !

YoDude : i didn't understood your questoion, please repeat but in english (i'm french but speak english quite well, so ou don't need to speak french for me...)

humm, retranslating your question to english trought google i saw 'comprimé' meaning tablet !
so to answer, it' not realy for tablets, its for convertible devices (primary notebooks or netbook) with eventually a (detachable or not) touchscreen....

i'was thinking about doing a phone (handset) UX for this but MeeGo seems to be better than me for that so i'll stay on Computer or eventually tablets for my OS.

PS : it's an OS for noobs, not for geeks or professionals, so not too many cuztomizations are possible and there are only one program by type of usage (that why i call them Activities and not Applications or Programs).

NB : this is not finished at all, i'm full time working on it a the moment, but i'm the only developper so it's not that speed... but it's going on tough...

The Following User Says Thank You to TheBootroo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Nokia is fail. End of story. Screenshots look interesting... for 2 years ago.

The level of jadedness I feel for all things Nokia right now is so ridiculous I feel like I finally have a hold on reality.

Originally Posted by mmurfin87 View Post

The level of jadedness I feel for all things Nokia right now is so ridiculous I feel like I finally have a hold on reality.
Thankyou for this insightful and completely pointless post. I get the feeling they could have shown shots of fully hardware accelerated cod 4 playing as a live wallpaper and you would have given the same response.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Detroit, MI
Originally Posted by mmurfin87 View Post

Poor guy. So what exactly are you doing here?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcticrobot For This Useful Post: