Active Topics

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 267 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
It seems like the battery is empty, so the N900 doesn't detect it and go into charge-modus.

Try the following:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=42871

The Following User Says Thank You to EmaNymton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bracknell, UK
Did you try charging using the power charger or using the micro usb cable from PC? If you have tried only with the power charger i suggest you try with the micro usb cable and see if its charginig.

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by pisthpeeps View Post
Did you try charging using the power charger or using the micro usb cable from PC? If you have tried only with the power charger i suggest you try with the micro usb cable and see if its charginig.

I have tried both but useless I will go to Nokia Care Center tomorrow. Wish me luck

Originally Posted by mece View Post
Sounds like something's broken. Could be a bad battery. I'd say take it back to the shop.
Thanksssssssss......... I will go to nokia care center..... Tomorrow.. I hope its only battery problem...

Originally Posted by Dhicky View Post
I have tried both but useless I will go to Nokia Care Center tomorrow. Wish me luck
Did you buy it directly from Nokia? If not, go to the store where you bought it, not Nokia. They should give you refund or offer an exchange.

Originally Posted by EmaNymton View Post
It seems like the battery is empty, so the N900 doesn't detect it and go into charge-modus.

Try the following:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=42871
Thanks for yr info ^^

Originally Posted by aligatro View Post
Did you buy it directly from Nokia? If not, go to the store where you bought it, not Nokia. They should give you refund or offer an exchange.
Yes I bought it, from nokia directly...

Originally Posted by RobbieThe1st View Post
Orange = charging. To power it on, you have to -hold- the power button in for a few seconds.
I did many times.. Effortless hmmmm

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Right, firstly, don't post multiple threads on the same thing!

Second, your battery is too flat to charge, nothing wrong with the phone.

Third, a solid orange light means NOT charging, a flashing orange light means charging, a solid green light means full.

Try plugging your phone into a PC via the USB cable and leaving it for an hour or 2. Failing that, maybe go to the place you bought it and ask them to give you a new battery to try. After that look at swapping the whole unit or getting a refund.

The Following User Says Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by James_Littler View Post
Right, firstly, don't post multiple threads on the same thing!

Second, your battery is too flat to charge, nothing wrong with the phone.

Third, a solid orange light means NOT charging, a flashing orange light means charging, a solid green light means full.

Try plugging your phone into a PC via the USB cable and leaving it for an hour or 2. Failing that, maybe go to the place you bought it and ask them to give you a new battery to try. After that look at swapping the whole unit or getting a refund.
Omg jamesss your explanation makes me sooooo relievedd I'm thanking you so muchh..
About the same threads, I become member today, I didn't know how to post threaf.. I thought my 1st post wud not be posted so I copied it first.. Then pasted it after. I found there's two same post of mine.. But idk hiw to delete one.. So sorry...

THANK YOUUUUU