Originally Posted by jaanusa View Post
Found a little bug - during e-mail checking I get following error: "Internal error. Applicaltion 'E-mail' closed". I have two IMAP accounts.
Anyone else experienced that?
That has happened to me before 1.3, with 3 IMAP accounts and 1 POP but I haven't seen it again, anyway I haven't played enough with the phone since the update...

2 bugs for me:

Airport game no longer works. Gets stuck in "loading" and then goes back to home screen.

OTA internet is no longer working (T-mobile $10 dumbphone). I keep getting prompted to upgrade to a different internet package.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Devon, UK
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
2) FM transmitter seems stronger. Or perhaps just audio is better. Found I was able to listen to stream at much lower volumes than I normally do.
Louder perhaps, but definitely not stronger. FM-Boost doesn't work as the PR1.3 kernel seems to ignore writes to the power level:
Code:
# echo 118 > /sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-2/2-0063/power_level
# cat /sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-2/2-0063/power_level
Originally Posted by kamishki View Post
Noticed today the the FM Radio player is not working.
No problem here with that, but I used the flasher method not OTA.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ mother earth
does custom folders in the app menu still work in pr 1.3 ?

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 221 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
What about the Ovi maps reroute button???
Finally I have reroute on my maps!!!

I have really missed that functionality and now it's there.
And it works too, tested it today.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
drnoksnes app works but the games arereally small .

@wigglemeyer

I have T-mobile with the $10 dumbphone plan and mine is working fine. What APN are you using?

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Ok looks like two more things , not sure though

1. During videocall via Skype front LED lights up red
2. Using sound level buttons in email app you can zoom in/out emails ( was it possible before? )

anyways that's it for now

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

PR 1.3 IS AMAZING. Nothing major like portrait mode throughout but heres what i found:

Amazing fluidity- no lags, (unless you running a million apps w/music and gps and games. accelerometer control could be a tad more fluid)

Battery IS finally pretty impressive. I got 30minutes of music playback and some browsing for 3% of battery.
Small battery drain(compared to before) when running gps, games, apps, etc. VERY NICE

Browsing is so so so smooth- like butter. Fast- even in 2.5g- fast rendering and flow and zooming is nice and fluid.

App manager is faster

Email client is faster

Music playback is AMAZING- NO stuttering so far even when browsing, gps maps, running a millions apps, and games(like KROLL or ANGRY BIRDS)

GPS IS FAST and calculations are fast (bad bad bad routes calculations... but fast) especially when running a million apps- music, games.

Games ARE FLUID AND FAST especially when running a million app,(you get my point), etc.

Pictures- added new cropping features(although some of my pictures wont show) and even pictures are more faster in rendering.

All apps work- and are faster!

So far what i see is a much improved much capable device running fast with better everything. Now that they stopped the bleeding, they can now make it better.
Maybe we can see some changes better navigation and maybe a better media player w/more controls.

THANK YOU NOKIA

Last edited by shazzy84; 2010-10-26 at 19:43.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shazzy84 For This Useful Post:
i've just updated to the PR 1.3 via the Nokia Software Update option. The update was a whopping 200 MB !! I backed up all data using Nokia Backup

Post the updates all my music, videos, messages and contacts are intact.

However all widgets, apps, homescreen layouts have been deleted. Is there anything that I can do to get them back, ??

Also I am thinking of flashing to the Global PR 1.3 firmware coz the Indian version does not have Skype support. Any clue as to what are the differences in the Indian and the Global version ?