the most pointless thread ever??

I think that there is a point to this thread,

I also noticed the same. In fact I can put bunch of sd cards inside and
they fit between the battery and the back cover.

I figured that maybe they have done it for cooling - because no one has asked about it so far. Or maybe they planned for thicker battery - maybe even integrated with the cover - and just seyyled on what 5800 used at the last moment (cause the battery seems so underwhelming.

Anyhow there seems to be so many critics here not capable of critical thinking.... kind of sad.

netC

I remember when I was hiding money to my N70 back cover. I didnt tried it with n900 yet. And actually i will not do it, because my n900 becomes very hot after like hour in internet, games etc....

I just popped the back cover and there is like full hand of dust... I didnt opened it since I got the phone in september. And I like more fat phone than thin.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by K1ll3rm4n View Post
I remember when I was hiding money to my N70 back cover. I didnt tried it with n900 yet.
Not a very safe place, when you get mugged for your phone your money is gone too!

The cover is very thin except for the lens protection.

Perhaps somebody could sell a cover for people who don't want to use the camera.

Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Take off the cover and apply some black electrical tape all over.
Job done.
Maybe then you can fashion a kickstand from used icecream sticks, and a lens cover / camera app activator from some old sweet wrappers. Professional!

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
Take off the cover and apply some black electrical tape all over.
Job done.
Maybe then you can fashion a kickstand from used icecream sticks, and a lens cover / camera app activator from some old sweet wrappers. Professional!
haha thats gangsta!

Tags
start a thread