Active Topics

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
honestly, I'm not much interested in new devices any more. There's nothing new, bunch of droids with custom UIs and boosted specs which makes very little difference (if any) for regular user. And the problem is that 5 years ago smatphones were tools and they were made for people who knew what they want and how to use it. Today, smartphones replaced dumbphones but they became dumber in the process from the UI point of view.
But I like that motorola dock idea. If the price will be correct, less then 300$.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
i'm waiting for the galaxy s2.the first one was already really nice and the s2 with 2ghz dual core tegra chip and a 1280x720 super amoled 2 4,3 inch display makes me reeealy horny

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Originally Posted by plaban View Post
In 2011 more powerful mobiles are coming.I've created a post about all hot mobiles which will be released in 2011.If you are interested then see the post here-

http://techtrick24.blogspot.com/2011...s-of-2011.html

Which mobile do you like? should I include N9 in the list?
Warning this link seems to have a virus attached to it, I am now in the process of trying to remove it from my laptop!!! That will teach me to click on links from other posters!!

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Warning this link seems to have a virus attached to it, I am now in the process of trying to remove it from my laptop!!! That will teach me to click on links from other posters!!
A fair proportion of viruses actually come from the ads these days, so it may have been one of the ads you were served that infected your laptop (assuming it was from that page). There are quite a few dodgy looking ads on that page, so it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe you should use an Ad Blocker, or an OS not prone to virus infections, or both.

Originally Posted by retsaw View Post
A fair proportion of viruses actually come from the ads these days, so it may have been one of the ads you were served that infected your laptop (assuming it was from that page). There are quite a few dodgy looking ads on that page, so it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe you should use an Ad Blocker, or an OS not prone to virus infections, or both.
Maybe better still if posters thought about the link they were directing people too? I don't think I will go out and buy a new laptop just to look at links from this website! Anyway it is the first time this particular laptops ever suffered a virus attack so it is something fairly unusal about the website. .

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by plaban View Post
In 2011 more powerful mobiles are coming.I've created a post about all hot mobiles which will be released in 2011.If you are interested then see the post here-

http://techtrick24.blogspot.com/2011...s-of-2011.html

Which mobile do you like? should I include N9 in the list?
You should put those in the first post (ie OP), don't forget to add the N9 with its current rumour specs.

I personally am divided between the PSPhone and the Motorola Atrix (1930mAh battery!). But if a device similar to any of these came out and introduced a landscape qwerty slider/tilt, I would have to consider that too.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
You should put those in the first post (ie OP), don't forget to add the N9 with its current rumour specs.

I personally am divided between the PSPhone and the Motorola Atrix (1930mAh battery!). But if a device similar to any of these came out and introduced a landscape qwerty slider/tilt, I would have to consider that too.
There are so many rumored specs for N9 (like one with Snapdragon and one with ARM processor).Can you give me the link which can be real spec of N9 ?

Web Advices
Tablet Phone X
Blogging Tips
Know IP Address

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Motorola Atrix 4G

Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
Motorola Atrix 4G
+1
lalala

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Maybe better still if posters thought about the link they were directing people too? I don't think I will go out and buy a new laptop just to look at links from this website! Anyway it is the first time this particular laptops ever suffered a virus attack so it is something fairly unusal about the website. .
As much as I dislike blogspot and the OP not simply posting his info here, your statement doesnīt sound very, eh, sound. Could you shed some light on how you are so certain you got a virus from visiting this particular webpage, rather than just stating it and making people afraid to click a link?

And of course, the million dollar question: if you use an OS that is prone to virusses, why donīt you better protect yourself?

Donīt spread fear without a reasonable argumentation...

Tags
n900?hell no, spamming, the n900