To celebrate the the launch of Internet Tablet OS 2008, we at Internet Tablet Talk have decided to refresh the look of the site and make it more current. We have added a new section called 'Tablet 101' where we plan to post OS 2008 video tutorials and walkthroughs, as well as try to gather other tutorials from other Internet Tablet related sites. We are hoping that new OS 2008 Internet Tablet users would find the new section helpful. The new look mimics the new OS, using the same default background (blue circles) and transparent menus. It highlights the new Nokia N810 Internet Tablet at the top, with its keyboard appearing at the bottom of the page. Most if not all of the icons on the main page are directly lifted from the OS. As tribute to the site's old look, a screen capture appears on the N810'd screen above the site. We would like to thank folks from Nokia who willingly provided us with OS 2008 icons and N810 images. Lastly, we have posted our very first video at Tablet 101 -- a 10-minute video walkthough (in HD) of the Nokia N810. We hope you enjoy it. New changes means new bugs. Please report any problem that you encounter. Thanks!
Read the full article.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Great !!!

I like the new look ! Very beautifull !

A touch of dark, a touch of glasses, a touch of web 2.0, a great style !

EDIT : Where is the "new posts" button of the forum ?

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Kentucky
Looks great but some of the quick reply buttons may need to be retouched, the Remove text formatting, I, U, and blue A looks a bit odd hard to tell what they are...

EDIT:

We lost our Jabber icons/settings too

Last edited by jwhelan; 2007-11-09 at 08:01.

Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
Where is the "new posts" button of the forum ?
"new posts" : QUICK LINKS => Today's Posts

I'm gathering nobody else has tried to view the site with OS2007 and Opera?

No, i use Opera on N800 and i am very much satisfied with speed it loads page, but what about popup which acquire full screen and can not close it.

Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
Whatever it was you did tonight reset my skin setting from "classic" to the default.. which was annoying. Had to go find that setting again so I could undo the mistake.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France

Originally Posted by popat007 View Post
No, i use Opera on N800 and i am very much satisfied with speed it loads page, but what about popup which acquire full screen and can not close it.
That's what I'm saying. It does not render for me properly at all: a giant N810 image blocks all the controls and nav buttons, and a floating advertisement takes the rest of the screen.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
On the desktop it looks fantastic!...

You can still change the view to "Classic" and have all the quick link features or one of the mobile views. Classic is much cleaner now BTW.

Good Job Reggie.