Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Telford, UK
Brilliant theme. This and the community SSU have reignited my love of my N810. Thanks to everyone who is still developing software and updates for the tablets.

I just loaded this theme and it is great but how do you get applet icons on the desktop beyond what is in Home-Select Applets? I only have the ability to select a few of the default icons. I tried to find the answer in this thread but with 40 pages it's taking forever and a search on icons didn't get me an answer. Thanks

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Canada
For icons to launch applications, look at the Personal Launcher program.

Thanks. I just looked on the downloads page and the link for Personal Launcher is broken. Is it hosted anywhere else that you know of?

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Canada
It should be available in the Application Manager if you have the Extras repository enabled (I believe).

Got it! Thanks! This theme is so awesome!

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Here I made a picture of Telescope task switcher with icons from Diablo 5 theme, release soon!

P.S. I can't promise Telescope going to be like on the picture, it is just my own opinion, but a lot of new icons for Diablo 5 is coming!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2009 @ Beijing,China
First, this is really good job for OS2008, and it is so beatiful.But when I used it, there is a problem.
I install the scim and the menu button or home button( I don't know what it is) shift left, I reinstall the theme and reboot again and again, it also can not be solved, could you tell me how to fix it? I really would not reflash the system, thanks a lot.
Attached Images

Last edited by lifedog1982; 2011-02-24 at 18:30.

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
I install the scim and the menu button or home button( I don't know what it is) shift left
Do you mean this three dots in the left side of statusbar? If so - please read this post

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Telford, UK
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Here I made a picture of Telescope task switcher with icons from Diablo 5 theme, release soon!

P.S. I can't promise Telescope going to be like on the picture, it is just my own opinion, but a lot of new icons for Diablo 5 is coming!
I am looking forward to this Kroll