Notices

after the update the game opens in 2 windows, xterm and the game itself..the xterm screen is on top so i have to minimize it and maximize the game to play it..not cool :[
also to look around you have to press on the little map, can you make it by swiping everywhere in the screen ?

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
also to look around you have to press on the little map, can you make it by swiping everywhere in the screen ?
You could also move the coursor at a corner to scroll. Sadly, you have to move the coursor manually back to the middle.

Pingus seems to be not developed for touchscreens as the main target.
Because of this you have to move the mouse corsor at the beginning of each level first to the middle before you are able to use the little map. Perhaps MiK546 is able to look into the code if there is something to do about the mouse coursor handling.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
after the update the game opens in 2 windows, xterm and the game itself..the xterm screen is on top so i have to minimize it and maximize the game to play it..not cool :[
The xterminal is just a temporary solution to fix the savegame problem, I'm working on a another solution. The scrolling part I can't do because I'm not really a programmer.

The Following User Says Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
thanks Helmuth and MiK546, i'll learn to adapt

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
i cant find it from faster application manager? yes, im a newbie with maemo and i have used it for one week now i havde used (a littlebit) of ubuntu before though

You need to have Extras-Devel enabled, for more information please refer to
http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-devel

Can anyone tell me how to uninstall this program?

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Cool.

I looked into porting this last year and ran into problems with the build system it uses being too old in Maemo. I got a binary built and played it but couldn't get it to work with the autobuilder. May i ask what you did to get it to go through the autobuilder?

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Originally Posted by ziggadebo View Post
Can anyone tell me how to uninstall this program?
Just uninstall it like any other program trough the application manager.

Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
Cool.

I looked into porting this last year and ran into problems with the build system it uses being too old in Maemo. I got a binary built and played it but couldn't get it to work with the autobuilder. May i ask what you did to get it to go through the autobuilder?
I just used the source from the Ubuntu version of the game which already had the debian packaging done (and for example included a patch for the memoryleak). Then I just modified it to work the maemo way and that was it (expect the weird savegame problems which I still should fix when I have time to).

The Following User Says Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:

Tags
road-house