Notices

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 329 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
@kinggo, there is, it's mentioned in the tutorial. When you clear blocks below the ghost cubes, they drop, so that's what you need to do in that kind of emergency. It might be difficult at first, but it's far from impossible. As soon it sounds off, clear everything you can below so it drops under the critical zone and you're good.

@couldvbb, main obstacle there is the font and its texture. We can't afford many additional characters, and it's already an ugly hack. I'd like to support more languages, but that system need to be revised a bit first. And about the music, I'm looking into that, thanks for reporting.

Last edited by TheBurek; 2011-04-02 at 14:41. Reason: Grahmmar

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBurek For This Useful Post:
This is really fun, and definitly one of the best tetris "clones" I have ever played and really does feel like a Pro app.

Thank you to all involved with the develoment in the game

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by TheBurek View Post
@kinggo, there is, it's mentioned in the tutorial. When you clear blocks below the ghost cubes, they drop, so that's what you need to do in that kind of emergency. It might be difficult at first, but it's far from impossible. As soon it sounds off, clear everything you can below so it drops under the critical zone and you're good.
OK, I'll try to practice a bit more but I'm 95% sure that in some cases I couldn't do anything.

Well, you sure *can* get trapped if you don't think ahead (that's a part of the game), but the board at its beginning is guaranteed to be solvable. Try not to leave unconnectable blocks behind, as you should play at all times, and then you should be able to get out of the Phantom-trouble when it comes along. With a little bit of practice you'll be able to solve first couple of levels without the Phantom even placing his first figure, and later on you'll at least be able to clear enough before the first gray figure not to cause any alarms. And then, after about 20th level, things get tough

Last edited by TheBurek; 2011-04-02 at 14:42.

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
TheBurek, will u add the game to the maemo repositories?

I'd like to, but I'm not sure how to do it or if it applies to our situation as the game has to remain closed-source (not because we're just selfish, but because of the high-score list and such systems). As far as I gathered, I have to submit source to the autobuilder system, and I'm not quite comfortable with that. I'll check what's the situation with Ovi store. I mean, it's in my interest also to make the game easily available, but right now I don't have the time, nor the knowledge. Former will issue will be resolved tommorow night or the day after, so I can work on the latter.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheBurek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by TheBurek View Post
I'd like to, but I'm not sure how to do it or if it applies to our situation as the game has to remain closed-source (not because we're just selfish, but because of the high-score list and such systems). As far as I gathered, I have to submit source to the autobuilder system, and I'm not quite comfortable with that. I'll check what's the situation with Ovi store. I mean, it's in my interest also to make the game easily available, but right now I don't have the time, nor the knowledge. Former will issue will be resolved tommorow night or the day after, so I can work on the latter.
Closed source programs can also be uploaded to extras (non-free). Check the instructions here:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Uploading_to_E...ee.22_packages.

The Following User Says Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Philippines
very addictive game! hate those ghost cubes. >-)
question: why I wasnt able to post my score on mobile top 50, i uploaded it when i was ask. im connected, and my score is higher than those in top 20s.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
There's a typo in the basics tutorial "oponnent" should be "opponent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Zas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by vicscraft View Post
question: why I wasnt able to post my score on mobile top 50, i uploaded it when i was ask. im connected, and my score is higher than those in top 20s.
+1 to this. I have enough for top 50 but I don't see my score there after uploading.

Tags
bada rox, games, reverstris