Active Topics

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
Everytime when I boot my N900, the widgets disappear, even Live Wallpaper.

What to do - throw my Nokiator to the water birds!

Last edited by fixu; 2011-04-12 at 14:17.

I suspect you have a buggy widget installed and that is what it causing the problem.

Do you have the "Currency Exchange Widget" on your phone? I was having the same problem as you until I sorted out that this was the culprit. Removing it fixed the problem and I haven't had a problem since.

Try removing your widgets and then adding them back one by one to see if one of them is causing the problem.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Strawman View Post
I suspect you have a buggy widget installed and that is what it causing the problem.

Do you have the "Currency Exchange Widget" on your phone? I was having the same problem as you until I sorted out that this was the culprit. Removing it fixed the problem and I haven't had a problem since.

Try removing your widgets and then adding them back one by one to see if one of them is causing the problem.
Thank You! I did not add the Currency Widget any more and the decease was healed. It was a very annoying bug.

Can somebody tell to them, that their currency is infected.

Yes. I too had this problem. But this widget is very useful one Is this Bug reported already in Bugzilla?

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Temporary solution would be to remove Currency Exchange Widget when you're about to turn off your phone, and then add it again when you boot it up.