Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by flatser View Post
I have the Dutch translations for you.
I Hope i save them correctly!!!
All good. The translation will be included in the next release.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
You are one of my Gurus, so: your words before others.
Well, I'm very flattered , but I'm still a noob, really. There are some kids around here that are half my age, yet still have more progamming experience than I do. I never was much of a computer nerd. Back in those days, I only used my computers for playing games. While others were peeking and poking, I was playing Jet Set Willy and Knight Lore . I only started programming last year, and cuteTube was my first real project after studying OOP using Java. I've been flying by the seat of my pants ever since.

My website

GitHub

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
. There are some kids around here that are half my age, yet still have more progamming experience than I do.
yeah thats true, MohamadAG is only 17 !!!!!!!! i know he makes us feel stupid compared to him .

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ the netherlands
Just some little changes whit some capitals and i translate this sentence wrong.

"Error obtaining access token"
Attached Files
File Type: zip qml_NL.zip (5.6 KB, 111 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to flatser For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Well, i guess then elie-7 and MAG aren't allowed to installl xtube

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Hi everybody,

I'm having problems regarding the xtube plugin.
I was a little bored at work and tried to search some clips, but none of the plugins is working properly. Yj actually doesn't finds anything and xh gives me indeed results, but the loading of the results screen is very slow and sluggish and the background stays white. Finally when clicking on an entry the screen stays black and nothing happens, I can only see the status and the menu bar...

Thanks in advance for any help,

Greetz,

..::J4ZZ::..

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
hae you noticed us brits cannot be bothered with the royal wedding lol it says loads lol only one problem when i installed the widget when i rebooted it automatically went online. is there a way to stop this?

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I attached polish translation ts file.

polish.ts.tar.gz

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edoiks For This Useful Post:
Can i ask... for the widget changes to take effect do you always have to remove it then add it again through quick widgets?? Or is there a piss easy way i'm missin?

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Well, i guess then elie-7 and MAG aren't allowed to installl xtube
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah lmao
what ??? i get *****s everyday, and i'm not allowed to enjoy them on my n900, screw that mate, lmao .

that post made my day,

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube