Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
@ruplee76
When you tried to reset this tweak to default, the message you got it's mean you DON'T have backup ! Probably you don't create this on you first run of this app (tweak K).
Just download my clean backup from the first post and read pdf instruction, section "how to get clean backup"..

Originally Posted by koe View Post
Schturman
no, i was talking about "how does it works".
i guess last script has a bug, it doesn't remove all dependencies from mp-harmattan, so removing any original app will also remove mp-harmattan-001-pr.
after editing manually that status file, problem is solved.
Thanks for report.
This is not my tweak, Coderus is a creator and tester, I will ask him about this bug.. Before releasing he tested and told me that work..
I will try to fix in the next version..

P.S. Can you post here what exactly you fixed?
Thanks

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-05-28 at 07:40.

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Finally donated!
Thanks for donation!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Hi could someone show me how tweak PP looks like. i've installed it but there's no visible effect. also is it dependent on being on blanco theme. if so could someone link me to its workings so that i can apply it on the theme i'm using.

thanks.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
P.S. Can you post here what exactly you fixed?
Thanks
i changed all dependencies to "system-services" - what script aims to do. i guess it's just some syntax mistake.

The Following User Says Thank You to koe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
script shouldn't remove all dependencies of mp-harmattan-001-pr, it change them all to one system-services dependency. mistake in n9-qtweak description. all working as it should work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Tried to upgrade the 6.2 version .

RM696-07-1_PR_001:/home/user/MyDocs# dpkg -i n9-qtweak-6.3_all.deb
Aegis rejecting n9-qtweak-6.3_all.deb: package 'n9-qtweak' already installed from 'com.nokia.maemo/local' -- not replacing it from unknown origin
aegis aborting dpkg -- all listed package files rejected
Compilation failed in require.
RM696-07-1_PR_001:/home/user/MyDocs#

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Hi could someone show me how tweak PP looks like. i've installed it but there's no visible effect. also is it dependent on being on blanco theme. if so could someone link me to its workings so that i can apply it on the theme i'm using.

thanks.
for spinner:
sed -i 's/show-launch-progress.*/show-launch-progress: true;/' /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style/meegotouchhome.css
sed -i -e '/LauncherButtonProgressIndicatorStyle.*/d' /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchhome/style/libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css
echo 'LauncherButtonProgressIndicatorStyle:launching {base-image-name: "spinnerinverted";number-of-frames: 10;}' >> /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchhome/style/libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css

for progress:
sed -i 's/show-launch-progress.*/show-launch-progress: true;/' /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style/meegotouchhome.css
sed -i -e '/LauncherButtonProgressIndicatorStyle.*/d' /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchhome/style/libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css
echo 'LauncherButtonProgressIndicatorStyle:launching {base-image-name: "progress";number-of-frames: 21;}' >> /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchhome/style/libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post

thanks.
Tweak PP works with my FDB Theme.

coderus
sed: unmatched '/'
не работает.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh