Notices

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
I have just uploaded a new version of mobwebmail (1.0.10) to extras-devel.

This is the same version will soon be available from the Ovi store where it sells for $1.

Please consider supporting it by donating, buying it from the Ovi store, writing reviews or just spreading a good word. A simple "thank you" for this post will also help me know that mobwebmail is useful to you.

Felipe

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Last edited by fcrochik; 2011-07-06 at 15:58.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I have a question/request.
Dear fcrochik, thanks you for creating such a useful app. Now i want to ask smth. There are buttons above the mail, from which only mail works as window in your app, others are just links, although very good ones, especially google+ one. But, are you going to make them BE in your app, not in the browser? This will probably go out of your app borders, as an email agent, but will be definetely a godd GOOGLE afent, don't you think?

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Dear fcrochik, thanks you for creating such a useful app. Now i want to ask smth. There are buttons above the mail, from which only mail works as window in your app, others are just links, although very good ones, especially google+ one. But, are you going to make them BE in your app, not in the browser? This will probably go out of your app borders, as an email agent, but will be definetely a godd GOOGLE afent, don't you think?
If you want the other buttons to work, use the other app that Felipe has published: macuco2
I've been using G+ on it for some time now.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following User Says Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I have planned to create another version/app that will handle more services. Most likely I won't change mobwebmail. I would like something with the simplicity of mobwebmail but that can handle more windows and more google services.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Google Plus on Macuco: read this post

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Moscow, Russia
Very nice and very useful. Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
Google Plus on Macuco
Some words about this...
When I'm creating ".desktop" in /home/user/.local/share/applications/hildon/, I can't see this shortcut in Catorise (only in ALL) and in DrLaunch. Can you help me? May be put it in another place?

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
make an app that you can sync bookmarks, mail, contact and calendar
with google

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Can someone confirm if this app is still working? I can not log in, it opens instead a new browser window with the mobile gmail page.

Maybe gmail changed something recently.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
works for me without any problems

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by lsolano View Post
Can someone confirm if this app is still working? I can not log in, it opens instead a new browser window with the mobile gmail page.

Maybe gmail changed something recently.
You log in in with that page if it first time

Tags
gmail