Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

do not use inception if you dont know what is it

i recommend you remove filemanager and inception and reinstall filemanager in usual way.

I've updated the INCEPTION home page to provide information about using aegisctl - a must-have for INCEPTION users.

Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
I've updated the INCEPTION home page to provide information about using aegisctl - a must-have for INCEPTION users.
Hi itsnotabigtruck
Can say me about AEGIS1 and the news? And H-E-N (5 volts USB) with INCEPTION can user it?

Thanks very much for u work

what privileges are needed to run unsigned/unpackaged binaries? tried it with inception+opensh, didn't work, permission denied.

need aegisctl

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Just installed INCEPTION, is there anything else I need to do to see results in performance?

what you want to get using INCEPTION?
read INCEPTION page for details if you still don't know what is it. After reading if still can't understand what is INCEPTION just remove it and forget. It should be used only by skilled users.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Greece
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
need aegisctl
https://bit.ly/z3sELD

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
what you want to get using INCEPTION?
read INCEPTION page for details if you still don't know what is it. After reading if still can't understand what is INCEPTION just remove it and forget. It should be used only by skilled users.
That's because I read one user's comments saying the phone no longer has any lags just by installing it, just wanted to find out how true this is....

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
That's because I read one user's comments saying the phone no longer has any lags just by installing it, just wanted to find out how true this is....
It does not affect on lags in any ways, false positive, so its NOT true.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
harmattan, inception, root-access