Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Los Angeles
i cant find the command line version of pianobar. i just got a replacement n900 and wanted to download it. its my fav pandora client. how can i find it? is there an apt-get command or something i can do to get it? thanks

Originally Posted by youngcalihottie View Post
i cant find the command line version of pianobar. i just got a replacement n900 and wanted to download it. its my fav pandora client. how can i find it? is there an apt-get command or something i can do to get it? thanks
The only app that still works that I am aware of is mine here.

Pianobar was maintained by me for a while but is no longer, so unless someone else ports the newer versions that have been updated to keep with Pandora's API changes then there isn't a CLI one currently to use.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
The only app that still works that I am aware of is mine here.

Pianobar was maintained by me for a while but is no longer, so unless someone else ports the newer versions that have been updated to keep with Pandora's API changes then there isn't a CLI one currently to use.
i dont know how to do anything like that. would it be something u might be willing to do? does it take a lot of work? i loved the command prompt one. ill check out pyradio right now though. thank you.

just tried pyradio. works well. idk why im so attached to the command line version but this one works and i guess theres little reason for u to spend time on two versions. im glad theres an orientation option because i actually like having all my apps in landscape mode. thanks for the app!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to youngcalihottie For This Useful Post: