Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 265 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by palmmanpalm View Post
Yes, I think there is already a version for Pre. I was browsing one of the Pre forums and saw an ipk for Angry Birds, I had the urge to download it and try it with Preenv just for the sake of trying, but decided not to.
i downloaded the deb version of the level packs, and they all work perfectly, just like if u bought them with ovi store. but theres only level pack 1 2 and 3. no 4.

every other platform seems to be getting the ABSeasons but us... whats up with that? dont we deserve some love too?

The Following User Says Thank You to kaspal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kaspal View Post
every other platform seems to be getting the ABSeasons but us... whats up with that? dont we deserve some love too?
I know, it sucks, Symbian got the Christmas hug along with every other existing platform.............except........... Maemo

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
that's what i found out today... i mean, symbian got it, WebOS got it, Android GOT IT... yet, Maemo, the platform where everything begun does NOT? really, REALLY sad.

The Following User Says Thank You to kaspal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
that's what i found out today... i mean, symbian got it, WebOS got it, Android GOT IT... yet, Maemo, the platform where everything begun does NOT? really, REALLY sad.
well said! it is really sad beacuse the angry birds begun on the maemo platform...i feel like they ignore us n900 users in some way, but the good thing is that we got the update and LP4 al least...so thanks for that Rovio, but it would be awsome if we get the seasons toooo :-)

The Big Setup works perfectly fine for me
Attached Images

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Where did u get it? I cant find it in Ovi store, or is it the N 8 version?

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

it's possible to install the levels from the android version... but i, like many others, preffer to wait for the official release... showing rovio our support might make them release the other levels aswell... who knows.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaspal For This Useful Post:
Well, that's an unfair assumption that I don't own numerous Android handsets and lack a legitimate "license" for each copy on each device.

As long as I have a 9 licenses for 9 devices, I am doing nothing "wrong" in any sense.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
it's possible to install the levels from the android version... but i, like many others, preffer to wait for the official release... showing rovio our support might make them release the other levels aswell... who knows.
+1 for me, let's support the developers that are supporting us. For heavens sake, it is only two dollars/euros, and IT WILL eventually be released, a little patience as Miika has already stated.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to travla For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread