Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 547 | Thanked: 1,383 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Thanks frals.
I checked it again, you are right... I checked with WiFi and 3G connection and fMMS worked perfect
But why it's can't read setting from fMMS (havoc mode) and connect automatically ? Is it possible ?
Thanks
Because the sharing plugin is not executed until a connection is active, so it's out of my hands (unless I'm mistaken, but I shouldn't be )

Problem with fMMS? Run in x-terminal: cp /tmp/fmms.log /home/user/MyDocs/
After that you'll see fmms.log in filemanager or when you connect the device to your desktop as a mass storage device.
E-mail the log to me, if you don't have the email address, drop me a PM. Thanks!

fMMS - MMS for your N900
fAPN - GUI for adding a new GPRS APN
If you like this post, don't be shy to thank me -->

The Following User Says Thank You to frals For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Wellington, New Zealand
Originally Posted by frals View Post
Uh, pretty sure fMMS only sends one message - are you sure one of them isn't the outgoing in fMMS or did you actually get _two_ separate groups of notification (total 4, 2 sms push + 2 mms received)?

- Yes, as stated in my blogpost which I posted in this thread about: http://blog.frals.se/2010/04/18/fmms...lly-close-now/
Ah.....I did not notice that...1 is the sent MMS, one is recieved...yup, no issue there.

I also just changed to Havoc mode to test that instead of the Rude I have been using, and I noticed it keeps my default APN connected which is good, so the MMS APN connection is now invisable and transparent, but I also noticed that I recieved not only the MMS, which opened fMMS...but also an email about the MMS?

What is the email for?

Posts: 547 | Thanked: 1,383 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by euanandrews View Post
Ah.....I did not notice that...1 is the sent MMS, one is recieved...yup, no issue there.

I also just changed to Havoc mode to test that instead of the Rude I have been using, and I noticed it keeps my default APN connected which is good, so the MMS APN connection is now invisable and transparent, but I also noticed that I recieved not only the MMS, which opened fMMS...but also an email about the MMS?

What is the email for?
Uh, the "email" is just how the MMS notification is presented, nothing to worry about

[2010-04-19 13:48:28] fmms 0.9.3 has been queued for loading into fremantle extras-devel repository

Hopefully fixed all the issues with the configuration dialog now.

Problem with fMMS? Run in x-terminal: cp /tmp/fmms.log /home/user/MyDocs/
After that you'll see fmms.log in filemanager or when you connect the device to your desktop as a mass storage device.
E-mail the log to me, if you don't have the email address, drop me a PM. Thanks!

fMMS - MMS for your N900
fAPN - GUI for adding a new GPRS APN
If you like this post, don't be shy to thank me -->

Once again, right you are...

The reason I thought email, is I am receiving 2 notifications.....
- One looks like its handled by the Conversations app, as it has its icon and is titled 'SMS Push for MMS Received'
- The other has an email icon @ and titled 'New MMS'

Screenshot:

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by euanandrews View Post
Once again, right you are...

The reason I thought email, is I am receiving 2 notifications.....
- One looks like its handled by the Conversations app, as it has its icon and is titled 'SMS Push for MMS Received'
- The other has an email icon @ and titled 'New MMS'

Screenshot:
It's OK, It should be

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
i would just like to give a big thank you to frals for his hard work to create and maintain this app, iv been using it for a few weeks now perfectly, cheers man

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
It's OK, It should be
Can we have just 1 notification instead?
I dont see the need for 2.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
how does the settings (polite, havoc etc) affect to the behaviour of the program? does that define how aggressively internet apn is cut off and mms apn connected or?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Croatia
I have a problem with fmms and battery drain on N900. I notice when i have installed fmms my battery drain 10 - 15 % faster.

Does anyone have a similar problem,

i really love fmms, but???

Closed Thread

Tags
application, community win, fmms, frals rocks, fralsvsnokia1-0, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, mms, n900, python