Originally Posted by rentze View Post
Swiss fellows, anyone got a greeting card from the customs (or FedEx)? How much?
No, haven't received any love letter by Swiss customs yet But the last time I*ordered something from the US, it took almost 4 weeks until I got that lettre.

The Following User Says Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Ouch! Sorry to hear that but I'm sure your order is somewhere.
"You have placed no orders" Calssic!

I know exactly who served you...

http://s21.postimg.org/61fpe1fxz/jolla_nazi.jpg
Haaaaaa
But I haven't meant to Jolla pie from their kitchen

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
As I said, I spam their inbox with a minimum of 8 consecutive e-mails. They tell me "I have taken the liberty of merging your outstanding tickets into one." and then they hit me with a legit reply.
Yep, will wait tomorrow..

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Today I checked "My Orders" on the shop.jolla.com to see if "Paid" changed to something else, instead to see info about purchasing I see only one sentence "You have placed no orders."
It happened to someone ever ?
Did you order to Israel and if not how would you get it(mine is waiting for me in EU)? And was you in first waves of preorders or after they launched shop to everyone?

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Did you order to Israel and if not how would you get it(mine is waiting for me in EU)? And was you in first waves of preorders or after they launched shop to everyone?
I will explain...
I preordered with 40euro at 21.5.2013 with Israel address and I got T-shirt..
When they start to send invitations I didn't get it and they opened their shop. I decided to purchase (20/12/2013) and I needed to register on shop.jolla.com, but their site not have Israel in the country list (Name & Address = Billing Address) and I should insert the direct address of my friend in Swiss.
But by mistake I wrote my name instead of my friend.
When I completed payment I saw in the order status “Suspected Fraud”, probably because of I wrote address of my friend in the Name & Address = Billing Address form.
I wrote mail to jolla, but no answers... After two days the order status changed to "Payment Review", I saw on my bank account that money is transferred from my account... I wrote mails again and again and when they answered me, the order status changed to "Paid" and they changed shipping address correctly with name of my friend. I waited 2 weeks and 5 days ago I wrote mail to Jolla again (no answers), yesterday I wrote another mail and today they answered with standard answer:
Hi,
thank you for your message.
You will receive a notification when your device is shipped.
Estimated delivery time is 3-4 weeks from the day you ordered.
Have a grea day!
Sincerely,
Jolla Customer Care

Ystävällisin terveisin,
Jolla Asiakastuki

Join the Movement @ jolla.com
Like @ facebook.com/jollaofficial
Follow @ JollaHQ
I checked "My Orders" on the shop.jolla.com to see if "Paid" changed to something else, instead to see info about purchasing I see only one sentence "You have placed no orders."
I immediately answered to their answer (see above), but like expected without answer... 2-3 hours ago I wrote them another mail about this problem on the shop site..
Hope they will answer me soon...

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I waited from Dec. 11--> Dec. 31 to get mine "in picking" :S
So you might have to wait
Been waiting since december 20 still in "paid" .

And I ordered two lol

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I will explain...
I preordered with 40euro at 21.5.2013 with Israel address and I got T-shirt..
When they start to send invitations I didn't get it and they opened their shop. I decided to purchase (20/12/2013) and I needed to register on shop.jolla.com, but their site not have Israel in the country list (Name & Address = Billing Address) and I should insert the direct address of my friend in Swiss.
But by mistake I wrote my name instead of my friend.
When I completed payment I saw in the order status “Suspected Fraud”, probably because of I wrote address of my friend in the Name & Address = Billing Address form.
I wrote mail to jolla, but no answers... After two days the order status changed to "Payment Review", I saw on my bank account that money is transferred from my account... I wrote mails again and again and when they answered me, the order status changed to "Paid" and they changed shipping address correctly with name of my friend. I waited 2 weeks and 5 days ago I wrote mail to Jolla again (no answers), yesterday I wrote another mail and today they answered with standard answer:

I checked "My Orders" on the shop.jolla.com to see if "Paid" changed to something else, instead to see info about purchasing I see only one sentence "You have placed no orders."
I immediately answered to their answer (see above), but like expected without answer... 2-3 hours ago I wrote them another mail about this problem on the shop site..
Hope they will answer me soon...
I preorded to my friend in Lux with 100 euro ,while billing address was israel, but when i had to pay the rest i had option to send to billing address(israel) but as i felt no sure if it was mistake i decided to ship to Lux and get it from there after

I received my Jolla last night, here in South Africa (via a friend who was travelling from the UK).

Do we know if there are any other Jolla owners in Africa or South Africa?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
Got an invite to the web shop today!

The phone that I pre-ordered and payed 100€ for, back in May, should now be on its way.
Better late than never.

//j

I ordered my jolla on 19.12.2012 and it shipped on 7.1. Now it's in France Carles de Gaulle