Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
wout.martens, you need to be more carefully, read pdf about tweak AA, and specially about mp-harmattan package that probably you removed..

Yes i guess so.
Well not bad to start over again

When is 8.5 coming?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Soon.. Don't know.. I Don't have time to update pdf instruction for release , i hope 1-2 days..

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Soon.. Don't know.. I Don't have time to update pdf instruction for release , i hope 1-2 days..
so long to wait ... your trailer has been released too soon

Could someone explain in more detail what the difference is between tweak AA and tweak qq? I've used tweak qq in the past (before reflashing and upgrading to 1.3), and I'm not sure which one to use this time?

I've checked the guide and all it says is that AA will probably replace QQ in the future... but, which one should I use as of right now, and why?

QQ - less problem, but cause one problem that i don't like. It slowly opens the "Manage application" and when you install apps, sometimes it's not show the installation screen..
AA - work quickly and good, but from some reports it want to delete mp-harmattan package, and if you will pees "yes", it will kill your system..
Because of this problem i added option to restore all, that also will reinstall mp-harmattan and you can start to remove apps again..

Does anyone experience disconnected (go offline automatically) from additional IM (e.g. MSN, ICQ) when online using System UI Extensions?

I always get disconnected when I left it idle for...let say 5 or 10 mins (actually I didn't count exact timing). But there is no such problem when I use the default availability to go online.

Masood, you PM not work, you need to set it in the setting of this forum..
This answer for you...

Originally Posted by abufarha84
Dear friend,
I installed N9 tweak's latest version. but it not starts. after I entered password (rootme) it says many dialogs and after very short period it closes automatically. I just can read one dialog that "bash is not installed".

also I got a problem in previous version. I set contact icons in default mode but still they don't appear in round shape. it still in squire shape.
Plz help what I've to do now.
thank you so much.
Your friend
Masood
Hi Masood
About the restore from squire contact - probably you don't created backup when you run my app in the first time (tweak K). You can download my clean backup from the first post.
About open app, please read PDF instruction -> section "How to open N9 Qtweak in your first time:"

Originally Posted by bnwg View Post
Does anyone experience disconnected (go offline automatically) from additional IM (e.g. MSN, ICQ) when online using System UI Extensions?

I always get disconnected when I left it idle for...let say 5 or 10 mins (actually I didn't count exact timing). But there is no such problem when I use the default availability to go online.
I don't have this problem... Do you use ProfileMatic ?

I don't have this problem... Do you use ProfileMatic ?
Yes, I install ProfileMatic. But I dont use it to get my IM accounts online. I tapped the IM icon to online when trying system ui extention and I got the problem like that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh