Poll: What is happening to our penguinbait
Poll Options
What is happening to our penguinbait

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
...the crowd that greeted them the last time might not be there...[/I] [/FONT][/COLOR]
Thanks for speaking out the words that I was NOT able to find.

bun

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Gaps cause idle time. Idle time leads to frustration. Frustration leads to antipathy. Antipathy leads to outrage. Outrage leads to bad press. Bad press leads to reduced sales. Reduced sales lead to...

gaps.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Gaps cause idle time. Idle time leads to frustration. Frustration leads to antipathy. Antipathy leads to outrage. Outrage leads to bad press. Bad press leads to reduced sales. Reduced sales lead to...

gaps.
Well, the gaps do cause idle time. The idle time did not lead to the frustration, it gave me some time to try to do something about my existing frustrations.

There is no question however, if I had new hardware, my time would probably be spent doing other things
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Gaps cause (...) reduced sales.
Time will tell whether this was a logic or a specious argument.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Time will tell whether this was a logic or a specious argument.
It's a truism.

Are there exceptions? Sure. But if I were running the show I sure wouldn't wanna gamble on being one.

Product platforming and release overlap for the win.

PB needs a life give him the N900 prototype he`s waitng to test console tools if it works, Thanks PB for heating up your coding hands

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

penguinbait has been one of the most awesome helpers to newbies like me..

I honestly can say I, & others come here MORE because of him

I salute you with appreciation for the end USER, sir!!

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Now, this is a fun poll. Thanks, Quim!

All of this new discussion (movement?) has made me very happy -- arguments and flames aside. It only happens around the time of a big release.(I don't know if people remember how action was "up" around N810, Chinook, and then Diablo...) Coolness.

Tim

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post
Now, this is a fun poll. Thanks, Quim!

All of this new discussion (movement?) has made me very happy -- arguments and flames aside. It only happens around the time of a big release.(I don't know if people remember how action was "up" around N810, Chinook, and then Diablo...) Coolness.

Tim
I wanted to hit the thanks button, but I there wasn't one.

Thanks.

I know tempers have been high, and that only goes to show the passion people have. I hope we can continue to self-correct to find common ground as a community, this will only strengthen us.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I wanted to hit the thanks button, but I there wasn't one.

Thanks.

I know tempers have been high, and that only goes to show the passion people have. I hope we can continue to self-correct to find common ground as a community, this will only strengthen us.
Thanks, back'atcha.

Tim

Tags
funny, humor for kids, penguinbait, poll