Active Topics

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Nice... You are first !!! Can you write more details ?
* You only installed this app ?
* You tried to applying some tweaks ?
* Do you have installed Faster transition from other thread ?
* Do you have installed Faster Darker theme ?
* Something else ?

Solution for you -> flash...
I installed the app, was playing around with it but my mind was not really into it. I can't remember which app I picked but when I had a second thought on installing it and wanted to just quit the app. When I exited the app, it rebooted over and over again and would not turn ON.....

Anyway, I got things sorted and my phone is working once again after flashing it.

I re-downloaded the app and installed it again but this time, I'm more careful. I've tried a couple of mods and I've got isues:

When the phone is rebooted, everything is back to its original state...particularly the Speed Up Transition Mod and the Feed and Notification header/title colors. How can I keep them working after rebooting without going through the whole process of installing them again?

Also, I cannot get the Landscape Mod to work. And can you elaborate more on the difference between 1. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen) and 2. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen) from your orig. files...? I've tried both of them and cannot get the app to work....did not see or notice any difference.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
thanks, but I already did this and also desktop background And some other things...
If I have time , today I'll upload new version..
thats awesomeeeeeee.... u the man...thanksss
r u releasing new version tonight?

Last edited by ajftl; 2012-01-20 at 00:18.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by ROne21 View Post
I installed the app, was playing around with it but my mind was not really into it. I can't remember which app I picked but when I had a second thought on installing it and wanted to just quit the app. When I exited the app, it rebooted over and over again and would not turn ON.....

Anyway, I got things sorted and my phone is working once again after flashing it.

I re-downloaded the app and installed it again but this time, I'm more careful. I've tried a couple of mods and I've got isues:

When the phone is rebooted, everything is back to its original state...particularly the Speed Up Transition Mod and the Feed and Notification header/title colors. How can I keep them working after rebooting without going through the whole process of installing them again?

Also, I cannot get the Landscape Mod to work. And can you elaborate more on the difference between 1. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen) and 2. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen) from your orig. files...? I've tried both of them and cannot get the app to work....did not see or notice any difference.

Thanks.
Sorry man... I don't know what you do, but this simply work... Also after reboot.. Please read PDF instruction !

About the 1. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen) and 2. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen) from your orig. files... Do you did the Backup before using tweaks ? Tweak K ? The "from your orig. files" it's mean from your backup files (without speed up transition)...

Originally Posted by ajftl View Post
thats awesomeeeeeee.... u the man...thanksss
r u releasing new version tonight?
I need to update PDF instruction and after this I will upload new package... Good update !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
BIG BIG changes !!!
New version uploaded !!! See chengelog and read PDF instruction

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Just want to say thanks for all the work u put in to this great tweak app. Also thanks to ammyt and hxka and all other who worked on this

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
nice now its all a lot easier, thanks man!

N9 64gb black

The Following User Says Thank You to zaoltryence For This Useful Post:
rootme password not working for me noww..wth :-) did u change password?
went back to 3.6 and root me password works .. not working on 3.7.. can't get in

Last edited by ajftl; 2012-01-21 at 07:59.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Cluj, RO
rootme does not work in 3.7.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Russia
Штурманн, ты ваще тестировал перед тем как выкладывать?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London, UK
since the latest update crashes after you try to type in the password

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh