Well I won't quote the first post since I already have on that thread.

Even if he would be reporting real bugs, there's a more constructive way to do it.

The way I see it the only purpose of that thread is to cause sparks and, of course, waste time.

P.S. as I said, that post is almost too early to be real - and someone as enthusiastic to be in the top 100 to have the N900, does not report things that aren't there... it doesn't add up.

Originally Posted by mysticrokks View Post
bec i have no idea what was wrong with that post.

how can u ban him for that, jeas you lot are gonna be getting on my case soon.
You've tried my patience a few times.. but nothing to the extent of OB. Plus.. sometimes.. you make sense .

OB just said stuff to get attention.

@Bec - I'm not sure if it's just my browser.. but did you seriously increase font size and bold that entire post?? That's just.. obnoxious. If that's not how everyone else see's the post, disregard. I just clicked your link and went " my eyes!"
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
ironically i called the lad a troll on a board - he was banging on about something and we had a bust up(1 hr later he created this thread) but i agree with alot he says- he is frustrated by nokia in a few ways- so am i- fanboys jump on his back, he is only speaking the truth how he sees it. when thee same fan boys jump on my back they are like wolves and cant reason, just get all stuck up and nasty.. all we do is comparethe n900 and nokia's customer serice/marketing/qual control with market leaders .

but i am gonna try and stop banging on- i am sure its annoying reading my views all the time- i will stick to usefull stuff and how to improve my n900 from now on.

Last edited by mysticrokks; 2010-01-09 at 23:11.

Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
@Bec - I'm not sure if it's just my browser.. but did you seriously increase font size and bold that entire post?? That's just.. obnoxious. If that's not how everyone else see's the post, disregard. I just clicked your link and went " my eyes!"
Ok, ok you're right, but it was size 4 without bold :P

But honestly now, why does that thread have 58 pages instead of a single locked one?

I won't say half, but a good part of his points simply don't make sense as for the rivality "oh iphone must be better than nokia's "flagship"... now what's the point of that?

Can't he just create another nickname and reappear? lol

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by woodyear99 View Post
Can't he just create another nickname and reappear? lol
Sure. But speech habits are easy to identify.

Lol good point.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by mysticrokks View Post
ironically i called the lad a troll on a board - he was banging on about something and we had a bust up(1 hr later he created this thread) but i agree with alot he says- he is frustrated by nokia in a few ways- so am i- fanboys jump on his back, he is only speaking the truth how he sees it. when thee same fan boys jump on my back they are like wolves and cant reason, just get all stuck up and nasty.. all we do is comparethe n900 and nokia's customer serice/marketing/qual control with market leaders .

but i am gonna try and stop banging on- i am sure its annoying reading my views all the time- i will stick to usefull stuff and how to improve my n900 from now on.
thanks for this post mysticrokks!
from now on i will forget the PM

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
thanks for this post mysticrokks!
from now on i will forget the PM

thankyou..

Tags
fun for bored posters, troll, y2k