Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ a spot
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
e-yes is gonna receive an SGSII, and something in my mind tells me that he's gonna move to the xda peeps, I hope I'm wrong.

NITDroid started very long ago, it flourished once until NITDroid Eclair got released, and then NITDroid started drowning down. There came up the heroes and rescued the project by issuing NITDroid V2, which held DJ_Steve, Jay-C, and e-yes. Slowly after the release of NITDroid 0.0.8, DJ_Steve went to the xda, and I don't know what happened with Jay-C, but e-yes pushed NITDroid even further, until what we've got what we've got today.

We all do respect whatever decisions you take e-yes, and if it is anything good, we will do as my friend ejasmudar posted a few posts above, but I know NOKIA makes you sick now, you probably hate them more than hell by now. It would be such a loss to give away a one brilliant developer as you, a real big loss.
I'm gonna rephrase what our pal ammyt said in small 5 words:
DON'T FU*KIN' LEAVE US E-YES!!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GigaByte For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
@GigaByte
Lol yeah that's exactly what I wantd to say

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I think e-yes is really close to announce smth. But not sure.

We need to have a paypal donate button with E-yes name on it if he continous to work on Nitdroid!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fredda88 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fredda88 View Post
We need to have a paypal donate button with E-yes name on it if he continous to work on Nitdroid!
asked him long ago about donation. he dont want that

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by sperle View Post
asked him long ago about donation. he dont want that
@sperle
He doesn't want it coz he is a "Genuine Dev" who works for "Satisfaction"

@ALL
The Big Question is, E-yes has stayed comitted through thick and thin to recode most parts of the entire Android OS, "A One Man Show (currently)"... What abt us??? I've seen many ppl whining on the fact that why it is not done, and some being pissed off... What is our role??? How do we show that we really appreciate his every single effort??? When i think abt it, i sometimes feel guilty of enjoyin the efforts of this genius, The DrunkDebugger... Remember "e-yes is not our compensation to Nokia's actions."

I stand by ejasmudar's suggestion. Even if E-Yes doesn't agree, let us make the donation and somehow courier the same to him. It doesn't matter what or how... We'll have to figure somethin out....

Last edited by fareed_xtreme; 2011-07-26 at 08:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fareed_xtreme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
If you really want to help e-yes ..then remember him... remember him for a long time for the things he did for us.. ! for he has given us a completely new OS!

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
i hope e-yes is reading all this .

This was a convo with DrunkDebugger, which proves he will continue working on NitDroid (he received his SGS2 a while back)..
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nos4A2 For This Useful Post:
drunkdebugger Alexey Roslyakov
Writing 1st twit using #android 2.3.5 on #n900
Great work!

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid